Part Seventeen (New Secrets)

Yes, wonderful readers why don't we try getting a new title and cover for our lovely book.

I personally adore the name 'All of Us' but it's sounding kinda childish now and it doesn't prick interest at all. I might return to using the name later in the future by Elohim's Grace, but for now, let's go title and cover hunting.

These are some titles I could come up with; Remember, if you have a better name than any of these do comment as well. It goes a long way in giving us a great cover.

My ideas;

•SS3 Students of Great Citizens' Hall.

•Intertwined

•Beginning of the End

•Drama before Finals

Okay, I'm running out of options but remember you're welcome to come up with any title you find suitable...

28/03/20

.......  

31/03/20

So finally, we came up with the title 'Drama before Finals'.  Thanks to everyone who contributed, your help is immensely appreciated😍😍.
   Again, if you can come up with a better title, don't hesitate to let me know💚💚💚.
......

Part Seventeen

°•°•°•°•°•°•
Daphne's POV

   "Daphne!, Daphne... Ugochi" I heard my mom's voice from my room, she's calling me from the sitting room.

  " Yes ma, I'm coming." I spoke louder so she could hear me, I hissed and got up from my bed. I arranged my pink crop top and pulled down the bumshort I was wearing so I could walk properly.

I really do not know why she's calling me right now. My mom and I never had a heart to heart chat before, not after I found out that her and my dad kept the truth about their actual relationship from me. Whenever she had a message for me she always left it with Kachi or just sends a text to me, or even tells me without looking at me. Not that I'm proud of the way things are between us but I can't bring myself to pretend that everything is okay, not after the pain I went through when I found out.

 I arrived at the sitting room and saw her seated on one of our cream-coloured couch. Our large sitting room is painted white and there are some parts of the wall which were made up with black glassy tiles, the couches were facing the television and there's a large black&golden center rug in it as well.

Mom was going through the channels using the small control remote in her hands. She's putting on a black sleeveless body con gown and her hair is tied in a colourful hair scarf. My mom looks young and anyone who's never met her would mistake her for a lady in her late twenties.

  "Yes mom," I replied to get her attention.

  "Please sit," she pointed to another couch.

I did as told and crossed my legs, relaxing into the couch. The leather felt so cool and good against my bare laps.

" Umm, I called you here to tell you that I would be away for sometime, probably five days. I want you to take care of things while I'm away, maybe you can decide to stay at your father's place, I'll tell Kachi and Victor to take a holiday. But if you want to stay here, then they'll stay with you."