ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 շՅ

Killua pov

Gon was severely hurt.. not only from his wounds before, but from fighting against Illumi and using too much power. Currently I held him in my arms and cried over him.

Illumi was unconscious on the ground at the moment, and Leorio tied him up against a pole for later. I then looked down to Leorio's legs and gasped. The bottom of his pants were ripped to shreds, and gashes from the sharks biting at him were also visible.

"Leorio your hurt! You need to get to a hospital!" I cried out and held Gon closer to me.

"Killua I'll go to a hospital once I know that Gon is ok.. he's dying..!" Leorio sobbed and helped Ging stand up beside him.

Suddenly I felt Gon cough and blood came form his mouth. And my eyes widened at the sight. I had to get him to the ocean now!!

"I have to go get him to the ocean!!! You guys stay here with Illumi and call an ambulance for Leorio! I have to save him!!!" I sobbed and ran out of the aquarium with Gon in my arms.

There was water at the aquarium for him.. but that wasn't a safe place for him. He needed to go back home.

I was trying to keep from more tears falling down my face and I looked to Gon in my arms. His eyes were closed and more blood was coming from his mouth. The blood was getting on my shirt, but I didn't care at all. Right now all I cared about was saving him, if he died I would never forgive myself. In fact I wouldn't be able to live without him..

It took me not much longer to get to the beach and I rushed to the shore. Once I arrived I threw off my shirt and got into the water while still carrying Gon. From the research I've done.. it's said that salt water would help mermaids heal. Not completely, but it would stop the bleeding and get fresh oxygen into him.

"Gon stay with me!!!" I sobbed and Gon still didn't respond.

He was still breathing, but it was beginning to fade. I sobbed and completely went under water with him to see if that would work better. His skin became a healthy color again, and his scales were no longer dull. But he still wasn't opening his eyes.

The next best thing was to try to stop the bleeding myself. So I quickly got onto the docks with Gon and I ripped apart my shirt I had taken off. I used the shredded cloth to wrap up his wounds from before. After he had used that power to get human legs, his wounds from being captured all opened again.

I was shaking and held onto his hand for dear life. I also continued to put the ocean water on him, but he was still not looking much better. I didn't know what else to do!! I did everything I could! I didn't want to have to call a hospital and have him be exposed, because he'd be hunted down even more. So I didn't want that to be an option..

Suddenly I felt Gon's hand go cold. His entire body loosened and went limp. His lungs also emptied out the last bit of air he had, then it was quiet. I felt my entire body begin to shut down and tingle. No.. no no... he couldn't be!!!!!!

"GON NO!!!! STAY WITH ME BUDDY!!! YOU CANT LEAVE ME I- I LOVE YOU OK?!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH DONT LEAVE!! I WANT TO MATE WITH YOU WHEN WE ARE OLDER! I WANT TO GO ON MORE ADVENTURES WITH YOU!!" I screamed and frantically tried to think of a way to try and bring him back.

His skin was now a very pale grey, and his tail was becoming the same. I had gotten on top of him and began CPR. I tried with everything in my might while still screaming for him to come back and it did nothing. So I went to doing mouth to mouth. I tried putting air into him, but it was no use...

He was gone...

Gone....

I sobbed loudly and punched the wood below me.