𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 24

Kurapika pov
(WARNING: VIOLENCE, GORE, AND BLOOD AHEAD)

I was so worried about Gon, I couldn't even think straight. He was no where in the south.. I've been looking for days!! There was no sign of him anywhere, I didn't know what to do. But I decided to head back towards the beach. I just had a feeling that maybe the others would be there despite it being late evening now.

I swam now as fast as I could and tears welled up in my eyes. I couldn't lose him.. Gon was my friend, I considered him like my little brother actually. He was my family, I couldn't let him get taken away like this!

It took me a good thirty minutes to get back since I had gone out so far, but when I arrived I was met with something that brought a smile to my face. It was Gon.. he was ok!!! He was cuddling with Killua on the docks adorably. His head rested upon Killua's stomach while the other pet his hair.

"Gon!!!" I cried out and Gon suddenly shot up at the sound of my voice.

He teared up when he saw me and jumped into the water quickly. I zoomed towards him with a smile and tears as well before we met in a big embrace. I hugged him close to me and he let out little dolphin clicks that I understood since I spoke it.

"Kurapika I missed you so much!!! I'm so sorry if I worried you!! Humans caught m-me and took me away!!" Gon sobbed and I held him closer.

"I missed you too gon oh goodness I was so worried about you!!! Are you hurt? Are you ok?!" I asked with severe concern coming from my words.

Gon nodded and he looked up to me from where we still hugged.

"I'm ok Kurapika don't worry, I was pretty injured before but Killua saved me!!" Gon cheered and he swam over with me back to the docks.

I looked up to Killua and smiled a little.

"Killua I... thank you for saving him... he means the world to me, he's like my little brother and losing him would have been a tragedy. But you were there to get him out, I thank you." I gave my thanks to him while he grinned back to me.

"No problem I would do anything for him, even if it meant risking my own life.." Killua said and he ruffled Gon's hair, making him giggle.

"Also I apologize for being gone for those couple of days, I went far out south to look for him and I didn't stop searching until I decided to come back here." I said with guilt, but Killua shook his head.

"Hey it's ok man really, you were doing everything you could to save Gon and I appreciate it.. Gon does too for sure, and to be honest we were worried about you. Especially Leorio.. he was a mess. But he should be coming here soon after he finishes up at the hospital." Killua explained to me and my eyes widened when I heard the word hospital.

"Wait he's at the hospital?? Why?!" I yelled out with concern.

Gon then looked over to me and hugged my arm gently. I could see Killua twitch a little when he did so, I'm guessing he was a little jealous.. Which he shouldn't be, if only he knew about how much Gon talked about him and thought of him.

"Well what happened was after I got captured these men put me in an aquarium to trap me, but Leorio found me. So he brought Ging and Killua to help get me out. But one of the men named Illumi fought against them and pushed Leorio into a tank with sharks.. I saved him, but the sharks had bit his legs pretty badly so he had to go to the hospital.." Gon said.

I froze at the story and I felt my body shake. No... they hurt my family.. the only family I had left.. I know I wasn't really related to them, but that doesn't mean shit. They are the closest thing I've ever had to family ever since my clan was slaughtered. So I cared about them more than anything. And at the thought of them almost being killed, made me become furious.