𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 1

Killua POV

It was any normal day, the most normal actually. I sat in class staring at the whiteboard. There wasn't anything interesting on it, I just felt like spacing out. I was very exhausted due to a lack of sleep the night before. I had stayed up all night playing Nintendo and looking on Pinterest after all. Pinterest was my one way street for fashion inspiration.

While staring I felt someone looking at me. So I naturally glanced off to my left side to see a girl. I rolled my eyes when I saw that usual sparkle in her pupils. She had a crush on me, she only confessed to me ten times? So ya I'm over it. I'm not really into anybody these days anyways.

"Killua, what is your answer for problem six?"

I shot my head up and had no idea what to do. So I went to my roots and just decided to guess.

"It's... 4.5"I guessed, not even looking at the problem.

"Good job Killua, let's move on to the next one."

To my surprise,  my guess was correct by some miracle. But I didn't care for long and just thought about what I would do tonight. I obviously was going to go with Leorio to the docks at the small beach. We did that everyday and did homework together. Leorio was in university, so we weren't really close friends per say. We just enjoyed each others company and talked about stuff.

I also knew for sure that I would go and buy a few chocorobots at the gas station. I loved those things!

Suddenly the bell rang loud and clear, signaling the end of the school day. I quickly grabbed my bag and packed up my things. Once done I rushed out of the classroom with everyone else. Our teacher yelled out after us about our assignments, but I just kept going.

I was just so ready to be out of this place for the day. It would feel nice to get fresh air and not feel trapped in such a shitty dungeon. It was humid inside the school as well, so once I pushed my way out of the main entrance, the cool air felt refreshing. My steps were calmed now while I headed towards the beach.

It was an enclosed area about a mile from my school. It was my happy place, also Leorio's. That's how we met after all. Just one day we both went there and bumped into each other. So we started talking and decided to meet up there every day to get work done and help each other if needed. Leorio was the only savior for my good grades, that's all I can say on that part.

I saw the trees up ahead that blocked the view of the beach area, so I ran the rest of the way. I wanted to beat Leorio so I could prank him. He always hated my pranks, but who gives a shit they're funny.

When I reached the trees and hid my backpack so he wouldn't know I was there yet. I came up with a game plan and giggled at the thought of Leorio's angered face. He claimed to be terrifying when angry, but it was the complete opposite. I quickly grabbed a handful of sticks, and climbed the closest tree to the entree path that lead to the sandy waters. It took a good five minutes to get into a comfortable spot and waited.

It didn't take long for Leorio's station wagon to pull up and he got out. He let a grunt escape his mouth as he did so. Typical him. The man then headed towards the beach through the path and I timed my prank perfectly. I quickly hung upside down from a branch when his back was to the tree. Then I shoved all of the sticks down his shirt and he yelped.

Leorio jumped back and frantically tried to remove the sticks. When he shook them all out of his shirt, he glared to where I was still hanging from the tree.

"You little bratt!! Don't do that, what have I told you?! One of these days I'll not hesitate to punch you! I don't care if you're a minor.." Leorio mumbled the last part and I cackled.