ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 կյ

Gon pov

Today was the BEST day of my entire life, I got to walk around the human town with Killua! He showed me some really cool sites, stores, and restaurants! We also danced together... and at the thought I just couldn't help but feel flustered. Obviously at one point I had to take a break and go into a lake nearby to go back to having my tail for a bit. After two hours or so of chilling there I was able to turn my tail back to human legs and walk around with Killua more.

Now, we both sat beside each other on the beach now, looking out to the sunset. It was beautiful, with the orange and yellow tints dotting the sky. Even some pink was visible too.

I was exhausted, so I had my face buried into Killua's chest and my little arms wrapped around his torso. It was so comfy, I wish this could just last forever...

"Hey Gon you awake bud?" Killua asked and I looked up to him with my brown eyes glowing in the now fading sun.

"Ye I'm awake Killuba! Why do you ask?" I say with a tilt of my head.

He chuckled at how adorable my words were and cupped my cheek into his hand.

"I just wanted to tell you that... you are so adorable. How did I ever get so lucky to meet such a cute little guy like you." Killua said with a flustered aura coming from him now.

I blushed much like he was now, but Killua was already recovering from it. Much faster than I was...

"Hey... seriously I love you with all of my heart you hear me? You are everything to me..." Killua said and he hugged me close to him.

My face burned like boiling hot water now, making me feel my lips quiver. But soon I felt my emotions cease... and I looked up to Killua happily.

"Killuba I love you too... your my bwig kitty!" I laughed.

Killua rolled his eyes jokingly before cupping my cheek in his hand again and I watched him boop my nose cutely.

"Your wittle nose is sooo cute!" Killua chuckled.

"N-no it's not! And it's not wittle!" I complained.

Killua in response just laughed and he let me curl up in his lap. I buried my face into his tummy and listened to the waves. It was just Killua, the ocean, and I... a feeling that had the best comfort.

I was going to say something, but then I noticed Killua wrapping his arms around me.

"Gon... I know times have been hard lately, especially with the loss of kite and... I just want you to know that I'm here for you ok? I will make sure to keep you safe from those horrid monsters. If they as so much as set a finger on you, I'm ripping them apart." Killua said, making me shiver at the last part. But now that I thought about it, tearing apart those creatures would bring such pleasure. They killed Kite... I should kill them for what they've done...

"Thank you Killuba, I'll make sure to stay out of trouble but... the next time I see those creatures..." I paused and looked up to him with my now wide eyes, "I will kill them..." I say the last part rather brutally, and my breathing quickened.

"Hey hey calm down buddy it's alright.." Killua said to me.

He gently pet my hair and let me bury my face into his shoulder. His larger form was so comfy, and so warm. It made me feel safe, if only I could have helped Kite feel that way..

No, I need to stop thinking that way. Avenging Kite won't end well if I have a mindset like that. Some things need to change...

We were both quiet now, just enjoying each other's company.