ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 Յգ

Killua pov

I cooed when Gon was sleeping soundly on my chest. It was so nice being with him again. I felt so alone the past few days when I couldn't see him. I hated though that he had to be in this cramped bathtub, but that's all we have right now for him. Maybe we could get like a kiddie pool or something...

Suddenly I heard the front door open, and I smiled. Leorio was back! But Gon was so cute in his sleep, I didn't want to wake him. So I gently set him down in the water to sleep, and I walked out of the bathroom with my shirt still off. My shorts were soaked too now but whatever.

Leorio froze when he saw me shirtless. But soon smirked.

"Ha, Killua you already cuddling with Gon or what?" He said  jokingly and I scoffed.

"Well ya.. why would you care." I grunted.

"Well, it's obviously young love so... it's cute!" Leorio chuckled and ruffled my hair, making me scowl.

"Whatever... anyways did you get the food for him?" I asked and Leorio nodded while holding up a bunch of bags.

"Yup! I got a bunch of raw fish from the deli, then some shrimp, and I even got a bit of salmon for him! I don't think he's had that before, so he can try something new." Leorio explained the list of stuff he got, and I responded with a smile.

"That sounds good to me, Gon is all settled in the bathroom. He woke up earlier, and we talked things over. So everything is a little better now." I say happily.

Leorio nodded and rubbed his chin afterwards. It seemed a light bulb had gone off in his head or something.

"Wait.. doesn't Gon know how to have human legs now?" Leorio asked.

"Ya I believe so, just not for a very long time. I think the limit that he has right now is an hour. He said he still needs to train more for upping the time." I said with a sigh.

Leorio understood and sat down onto the sofa.

"Ya that makes sense... why don't you go get some rest Killua okay? I'll need your help tomorrow." Leorio said and I agreed.

"Alright I'll head off to bed, Goodnight." I then walked out of the living room and into my room.

Leorio had used his old office to become my room. It was actually quite big, big enough to fit a queen sized bed and a dresser.

I changed out of my clothes after breathing in deeply, and now had a pair of sweatpants on. But I remained with my shirt off and laid down in bed. I was exhausted.. I just hoped Gon will be ok... if he needs anything tonight hopefully he reaches out to us.

...
Gon pov

I awoke in the tub now alone and frowned. For some reason, I was so scared. I was still having lots of PTSD from Kites death, and I very much hated the dark. I wanted to find Killua, I was so scared...

I quickly formed my human legs with green shorts and tip toed out of the bathroom. I was terrified when a clothing hanger looked like a monster, but I soon realized what it was and calmed a little. Yet again though, I remembered Pitou's dark stare.. and I almost felt it in the pitch black empty living room right now... so I rushed into what I guessed was Killua's room, and found I was correct.

Inside he was asleep on his bed shirtless, with slow breathing. I went over to his bed and quickly curled up into a little ball beside him. My body was shaking now, and I heard Kites screams yet again echoing in my mind. Which in return, made me begin to cry..

Suddenly I felt Killua shift a little, and a quiet gasp sounded out from him.

"Gon?? W-what are you doing here? Are you ok?" He asked with worry, he also noticed I had my human legs currently.