ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 շՏ

Gon pov

Leorio, Killua, Ging, and I were now waiting for Kurapika to return. We were all very tense but tried to keep up a conversation. Currently I was hugging Ging and he was keeping me close to keep me safe.

"So Gon.. I hate to bring it up but.. how did they capture you in the first place? We never found out how." Ging asked and I gulped.

Killua and Leorio looked over too and nodded. They wanted to know too..

"Well... I was swimming back home from hanging out with you guys and a big fishing boat went over me. I tried to stay deep and get away. But they had already caught me. They caught me in a big fishing net and brought me up onto the boats deck. They tore me out from the net and said my scales were valuable, so they tore quite a few off with my skin going with it.. it really hurt.." I told them about my capturing and they frowned.

"Oh god that's awful... I'm so sorry we weren't there to protect you.." Ging said and a tear slid down his cheek.

But he quickly covered it up and wiped it away to prevent it from being seen.

Killua though was very angry and he scowled.

"Those selfish bastards!!! I can't believe they did that!! I swear, if I ever see those men I'll tear them apart!!" Killua screamed.

Leorio was about to scream about it too with anger, but he froze when he looked out to the ocean and covered his mouth.

We all looked out to see.. Kurapika. He was covered in blood with his eyes glowing red still. His hands were bleeding badly.. but he didn't seem phased by it.

Kurapika then swam up to the dock and looked up to Killua.

"I already tore them apart for you.. no need to waste your time.." Kurapika said with a blank expression.

We all shuttered, trying not to imagine what he did to them.

"W-what did you do to them?" Ging asked with fear in his eyes.

Kurapika sighed and he leaned against one of the wooden posts supporting the docks.

"I simply made them pay for what they did.. let's just say I tore them apart, severed their limbs, and made them bleed out. It's obvious.." Kurapika grunted and Leorio gulped.

"Kurapika you shouldn't have gone off after them like that! What if they had caught you too and hurt you!!?? Then you would have died!! You can't go off after people like that out of blind rage!!" Leorio yelled and Kurapika glared up to him.

"Don't you dare tell me what to do you scumbag!! I did what I had to!!! You would have tried to beat the hell out of them too so don't act like what I did was alien! And my rage wasn't blind, it was clear to me what my objective was!!" Kurapika screamed and I shivered.

Killua noticed me becoming afraid and quickly had me get in his lap. I then nuzzled my face against his shirt and he kissed my forehead gently to help calm me down. After holding his lips there for a moment, he just hugged me and rubbed my back. He also looked to Leorio and Kurapika angrily.

"Stop arguing!!!! It's childish!!" Killua screamed and Kurapika scoffed.

"Shut it!" Kurapika hissed and I felt my bottom lip quiver.

"Why were you so angry anyways!!? Obviously because of Gon being captured by them, but your rage was too much to have it be just that!! What is it hm? Don't tell me you killed them just because they are humans!! Because if so then you could kill me right here right now couldn't you?!!" Leorio screamed and stomped his foot onto the wood below.

I gasped at what he said and Kurapika's eyes turned red again.

"I was worried about you asshole!!! How dare you say that to me!!!!? Gon we are leaving now!! You were wrong... humans are all the same! They are just selfish, evil, and full of lies!!!" Kurapika screamed before having me go in the water with him and kept me away from the docks.

I began to cry and pushed Kurapika away.

"No!!! Humans aren't all the same!!! Leorio, Killua, and Ging are the nicest humans to ever live you hear me?!!!! Leorio only yelled at you because you just slaughtered two people!! And it was partly because you wanted to blame your clans death on them! Just... Kurapika I see that you can barely hold your temper!" I cried out and backed away from him.

Killua then grabbed hold of me and kept me close to calm me down again.

"Shhh shhh it's ok I'm here.. just focus on me.. ignore those lunatics.." Killua said the last part menacingly and glared to Leorio and Kurapika.

Ging scowled and he stood up.

"Leorio I think you and Kurapika need some space. You two obviously care about each other but don't know how to express it. So let's go get some sleep.. Kurapika you should do the same." Ging advised and the two agreed.

Kurapika then swam away without another word, and Leorio looked down to us.

"Killua we need to go.. I'm sorry.. say goodbye to Gon for the night we'll be back tomorrow." Leorio said sadly and walked away towards the tree line with Ging.

I then looked into Killua's blue eyes and he frowned again.

"Gon im sorry about that.. it must hurt to see them fighting. Especially after you just escaped your death.. but don't worry I'm here ok? Please go home and get some sleep, your Aunt must be worried about you too.." Killua said and he hugged me gently.

I nodded and hugged him back.

"It's ok.. things happen.. I'll see you tomorrow Killuba. Goodnight. I lub chu!" I say cutely and kissed his lips before jumping into the water and heading back home.

I was so worried about Kurapika and Leorio now.. obviously those two needed to figure things out. But right now was not the time. It wouldn't end well.

What will happen next?
🐠🐠🐠