ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 Տգ

Gon pov

Just as I was about to choke Pitou to death, I felt a large hand grab hold of my tail and swung me into the ground. Leaving Pitou to fall into the sand and cough.

I frantically got back up and scowled to see the other royal guard named Youpi. He carried a rather large blade and pointed it at my chest. The tip barely touched my scales, making some blood stream into the water.

"Pitou seems to have under estimated you..." Youpi chuckled and pushed the blade into my scales a little. My eyes rolled back in pain and I scowled.

"Damn right they have..." I said deeply before grabbing Youpi's blade and throwing it aside.

I screeched at the top of my lungs again and the entire ocean seemed to shake. My eyes glowed brighter with my teeth bared.

Youpi roared too and he transformed. Thousands of red eyes formed all along his body, and he grew multiple arms. Wart like things appeared all over him too and he licked his lips.

We both then charged at each other and started to brawl. I started out by punching him across the face hard and sending him back a little. He scowled in response then and swam back to me. I was going to give him a blow again, but he zoomed behind me and scratched my back hard with his claws. Blood surrounded us both now as we continued to fight.

I sunk my teeth into his shoulder, but he grabbed my neck soon after and slammed me into the ground. I froze when he started to choke me, and I gagged. I tried to escape his grip but he was just too strong. He then punched my stomach as hard as he could, causing lots of blood to escape my mouth.

I tried to escape again, but my light was fading due to lack of oxygen. I still remained in my larger adult form though.

Youpi again was going to punch at me, but there was a flash of movement and he froze. Bluish blood went everywhere and he looked back. I did as well after I got out from his grip and caught my breathe. I froze though when I saw what had happened.

Killua stood not too far behind Youpi. His eyes glowed a bright blue and electricity surrounded him like an aura. His hair was spiked up, with his veins bulging on his arms. In Killua's hand... was Youpi's heart that still beat in his grasp.

Youpi tried to reach for it, but he died before he could. His body fell limp in the sand, and Killua dropped the heart.

"Gon! Are you ok?!" Killua said with worry and swam up to me.

I was huge compared to him, but he managed to still hug me and I smiled. I wrapped my arms around him and used my large hand to cup Killua's cheek within it. I used my thumb to wipe some grime from his cheek and Killua grinned up to me.

"Thanks for saving me back there Killua.. and wow you got some cool powers I see?" I say and he chuckled.

"No problem honey, yup I seem to have some powers of my own! and hey... what happened to calling me Killuba hm? It was so cute.." Killua whined and I laughed.

"Ha ya.. Killuba! Wittle Killuba!" I cheered and in response Killua pouted.

"Hey! Just because your this huge grown man now doesn't mean I'm small!!" Killua scowled, making me smile.

Suddenly when I was about to send Killua back to the battlefield, Pitou tackled us. We both went flying into a Boulder, but I held Killua protectively against my chest so he didn't hit the rock.

Pitou had us cornered now and I went in front of Killua protectively. I hissed and my pupils grew smaller.

"Aww look at this!! The pet fish is protecting his owner!" Pitou cackled and I shook my head.