☾♄ꍏρ†€☈ ➏⓪ / Finally Pt.1

"Meruem, king of these foolish monsters. Your death... will come soon."

Spears of gold and white went crashing around Meruem, the king. With the rebellion watching in horror. They had no idea who the hell was behind this, or what type of magic this was... it was something that none of the mermaids have ever seen. Magic like this tended to be rare, only learned from ancient species of mermaids.

"This... this magic was only learned in the times of.." Knuckle's words faded off.

Biskey though, finished the sentence for him. Leaving everyone in shock, especially the humans present.

"The Cretaceous period yes... there were ancient mermaids back then who were genetically based from ocean dinosaur species." Biskey explained to everyone.

Killua covered his mouth and gulped.

"But wouldn't they be extinct?! There's no way they survived.." Leorio scratched his head in confusion.

"Yes, they are extinct. But it's quite likely that one survived.." Biskey said and everyone went back to watching the spears of light stab into the sand.

The rebels backed away from where Meruem continued to dodge any attack coming at him, that way they wouldn't intervene with whatever this was..

Suddenly, the magic stopped. Leaving it dead silent.

"What the.." Leorio was about to make a comment, but Kurapika shut him up fast.

Just as they thought nothing else would happen, a large roar echoed throughout the water. Which made the rocks and coral crumble down, and the sand trembled. The sound was vicious, making Meruem cower a bit.

"Show yourself!!!" Meruem barked out with his tail swishing to the side.

He got what he wanted though and rather quickly.

When he turned around to the drop off behind him, a huge figure went shooting up through the water. Making him lose his balance and slammed into a stone ledge behind him.

Everyone looked up once they gained back their minds, and everyone's jaws dropped. Biskey was right.. an ancient creature now swam before them with large amounts of magical aura coming off of it. It wasn't in the form of a mermaid, but they all knew very damn well that it was.

Swimming in front of them all now, was a Mosasaurus. A giant sea creature that could swallow a sail boat in seconds..

 A giant sea creature that could swallow a sail boat in seconds

(This thing yes but with white scales)

"Meruem we meet finally... how intriguing to find that your army has fallen.." the creature spoke from some other dimension, where it was only the voice echoing around them. It's mouth didn't move an inch.