ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 կօ

Time Skip
2 weeks later
——
Gon pov

It's been quite a bit since I first arrived at Leorio's place. But now I am more settled in! Killua got a kiddie pool, or whatever it is.. to help me have more room than the tub. Currently, I was laying down in it from where it was placed in the living room. Killua said he had a surprise for me today... so I've just been thinking about what it could possibly be.

He said that once he gets back from school, that he'll tell me what the surprise is. But he didn't get out until two hours from now. So I was pretty bored...

Luckily I wasn't all alone, Leorio was here since he didn't have any classes for the rest of the day. And he was on the couch sleeping. Yet again though watching someone sleep isn't really... entertaining.

Suddenly the front door opened, making my head swivel around. To my surprise, it was Killua? He still had two hours left of school didn't he?

"Hey Gon! Ready for the surprise I have for you?" Killua asked and I nodded.

"Ya!! But Killuba.. don't you have school still?" I asked and he shook his head.

"No, it ended twenty minutes ago. Still getting a hang of the whole time thing?" Killua asked, making me sigh.

I was now learning from Leorio how to tell time the way humans do. Apparently they use something called... a clock? I've never heard of one before.. we always could tell time by the position of the sun, and sometimes the temperature of the water. But in this living room, there isn't much visibility to show where the sun is.

"Ya I'm still getting a hang of it.. I'll get better though! I promise!" I cheered, and Killua chuckled.

"Don't worry, I know you'll get it eventually! Anyways, back to the surprise I have.." Killua then kneeled down beside me where I swam in the small kiddie pool.

"Would you like to get out of the house with me? You said you have upped your time limit to 3 hours correct? If so, then I think that's enough time for us to walk around." Killua said with a smile and I gasped.

"Oh ya that would be really fun!!!! Sure!!!" I cheered immediately and turned my tail into human legs.

Killua grinned again and he pointed over towards his room.

"Hey, why don't you go change into some clothes in my room. Just walking around with green shorts won't do." Killua said and I nodded.

So I headed into his room quickly, and looked through some of the clothes he had. I actually found an outfit that might work, so I put it on. At the same time, I was really nervous. What if I messed up or something? But I tried to push those negative thoughts aside so I could focus on what was truly important.

In the process of getting ready, I also noticed Killua had some green combat boots. Those would work perfectly!

...
Killua pov

It was taking Gon awhile.. so I was concerned that he was having trouble. But just as I thought about going in to help, he came out. His outfit... made me blush so hard. How the hell was he so good at dressing well when he hasn't ever done it before?!!

His outfit consisted of an adorable green frog crop top, his green shorts with fish net stockings, and he wore my green platform combat boots. He looked so good, that I could break out into a nose bleed at any moment.

"G-gon you... look amazing!!" I finally managed to find the words to describe his adorable outfit. Not even those words could explain it enough!

Gon blushed and looked off to the side.