ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔬𝔱𝔢𝔯 Տշ / ੫ƙ ɾҽαԃʂ ʂρҽƈιαʅ

??? Pov

I couldn't believe it... those monsters had taken down the rebellion so quick. Like how the hell did they manage to do that. It's impossible. Well, to be fair we have no idea where these things came from.

"Kirishima!"

I froze at the calling of my name, and turned to see another friend of mine who lived in the caves with me. His name was Izuku. Although now he just goes by Deku.

Me and quite a few other mermaids have taken cover in these caves, since those weird beings came in. It was our only bet for safety. Many argued against it, since we feared that the creatures would crush this collection of caves too. But they don't suspect us of being a rebellion, because we aren't. Ya we would love to fight against them, but our odds are way too low. And our numbers couldn't match that of the rebels whatsoever.

"What is it Deku?" I asked and swam over to him with my shark like tail.

"We have visitors.." Deku mumbled nervously and I gulped.

"Wait, who is it?" I asked and he shrugged.

"They are mermaids, but they haven't clarified much yet. They want us all to meet with them first." Deku explained the situation so I nodded.

"Alright we can let them in. Why don't you go fetch the others while I welcome them inside." I say, and Deku swam away on that note.

After that I went over to the entrance of the caves, where we had made a door out of steel and old wood. I opened it to see a female mermaid, with blonde hair and a pink tail. Along side her was another one. He had brown hair styled in an interesting way. Pretty manly if I'd like to say so myself!

"Hello there!" The female mermaid greeted me.

"Hey, welcome to our Uh... abode." I say and let the two inside.

I lead them to an open space where we lit it up with some glowing coral in the ceiling. We have only been here a few days, but trust me we've been able to adjust it to our comfort pretty fast.

Not long after I got them settled, Deku came in with a few others who had joined us in here. That consisted of mermaids named Uraraka, Bakugou,  Zenitsu, Tanjiro, and Nezuko. The first two I knew pretty well before all of this mess. But the other three I just met. We happened to stumble upon each other when trying to find shelter.

"Well, now that you all are gathered we want to introduce ourselves." Said the male who sat beside the woman who had both arrived.

"I'm Biskey, a mermaid who specializes in magic and hunting." The woman said, and I actually thought her name was pretty sick. I mean, I've never heard of a name like that before!

"And I'm Knuckle, I'm also the hunting type. And I have experience with magic too. But combat is my main suite." The man named Knuckle said, and I smiled.

"It's nice to meet you both! We haven't seen anyone else ever since we took cover here. But it's good to know there's still plenty out there!" I cheered and Bakugou glared at me to calm down. How could I though, we finally get to speak to some other people for once.

"If you don't mind me asking, can you all introduce yourselves too?" Biskey asked, and I nodded.

"Of course! To start off, I'm Kirishima! I basically do lots of work with rocks and hard materials. My scales can harden too!!" I say happily.

Everyone else introduced themselves after me, and it was nice to see everyone having smiled again. Well, except for Nezuko. I couldn't really tell how she was feeling at the moment. She just stared off into her own little world.