ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 ՏՑ

No pov

The water was still growing darker, signifying that it was around the middle of the night. The pitch black darkness surrounded the rebellion who were still traveling along. They hoped for the best, knowing damn well that at any moment the battle could start.

"Gon.." Killua mumbled as he looked over and saw Gon not far from him, where he lead the mermaids.

Killua then swam over to him, and Biskey watched him with a raised brow.

"Killuba? What are you doing over here?" Gon asked him with a tilt of his head.

Without any words, Killua hugged Gon tightly. His chin was resting on top of Gons head, with his face in Killua's chest.

"Gon i..." Killua couldn't speak as he started to cry. His entire body shook as if he was freezing cold, when really he was just scared. "Gon please, please listen to me... when this battle breaks out, stay safe. I can't lose you!!" He paused again, making Gon's eyes widen. "In fact, stay behind me the whole time.. I'll be your shield.. I can't let you get hurt again! I love you, there I said it... I love you Gon!!!" Killua suddenly sobbed. Which made Gon gasp.

Gon felt tears in his eyes now too, and they escaped rather quickly. He then wrapped his arms around Killua's larger form. Then he buried his face into Killua's bare chest.

"Killuba... I-I love you too!!! But you can't stay near me during the fight. I am going to be one fighting Meruem, the king. And I won't let you be close to me during that time.. because most likely, I will lose my life.." Gon mumbled sadly and sniffed.

Killua sobbed again and held Gon in front of him now. With his hands on his shoulders.

"No!!! I will not leave you alone!! I have to be with you! And you won't die Gon! Don't think that way..!" Killua cried some more, and everyone else had gone ahead of them. But yet they still waited by some rocks.

"If you do that... I'll have to force you away Killuba..." Gon sniffed with his bottom lip quivering, "but... just in case if I do end up dying..." He mumbled sadly and swam up so he was face to face with his crying human friend.

Gon then brought his face close to Killua's and looked into his eyes. The two were trying to restrain their sobs, because they loved each other so much.

Then without any warning, Gon kissed Killua on the lips. Killua was surprised. But grinned through the kiss and kissed him back. His arms wrapped around Gon and held him close. Gon's tail then wrapped around Killua's waist and he closed his eyes, despite the tears that still went down his face.

"I love you little bud..." Killua said when they finally parted their kiss.

"I wuv you too Killuba... please stay safe.." Gon whispered while hugging him again with his face in Killua's neck.

Killua nodded and frowned. He knew very well, that Gon could actually die, but he refused to think about it. So he hugged Gon tighter and sniffed.

"Oh... and I wanted to ask you this Gon before we might part ways..." Killua said and had Gon sit on a rock in front of him. "We might be a little under being 16... but being 15 I think is good enough.. Gon Freecss, will you be my boy friend?" Killua asked with a smile.

Gon covered his mouth and sobbed. He suddenly zoomed back into Killua's arms and nuzzled him.

"Yes!!! Of course I will!" Gon cried and more tears escaped his eyes.

Everyone watched with smiles on their faces. That included Leorio and Ging. Leorio then swam up to the two of them and hugged them close. Gon sniffed again and wrapped his arms around his neck.