Unpacking

L.A. was a confusing town, everywhere you saw cars and people. Too many people I thought to myself as the cab stopped in front of my new home. It was a tall apartment complex, and sort of looked terrifying. I got out, paid the cabbie, and ran up to my new apartment. As I rounded the corner, I heard laughter in the apartment right next to mine. It was a familiar laugh, but I couldn't place my finger on it. I unlocked my apartment, and was greeted by my numerous boxes of my stuff.

"Fuck, I forgot how much shit I have." How can someone in highschool have so much shit, to be more specific a freshman. I started unloading all the boxes. One said 'Computer' on it, and I brought that into the study. I unpacked my desktop, laptop, and all of my cords in the room. I pulled my desk into the room, and worked on putting my desktop together. I heard a bang in the apartment where the laugh came from, follwed by a male voice." God Dammit Bob, how are you so good at Prop Hunt?" I started laughing, and my phone buzzed. My mom was calling." Hey Mati, how was the flight?"

"It was okay, I slept most of the flight here. Good thing I sended my stuff here before I got on the plane, it got here before me."

"What are you doing now?" She asked, and I could hear my sister talking in the background." I setting up my computer, then I'm going to..." I was intrupted by the man next to door screaming." Hang on Mom." I placed my hand over the speaker so she couldn't hear me." WOULD YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP!" I screamed, and the screaming stopped." Sorry Mom, noisy neighbors." My mom started laughing, and I heard my sister yelling again." Look I gotta go, I'll text tonight okay?" I said, and Mom said okay." I love you Mati."

"I love you too Mom." I hung up the phone, and finished up my work on my computer. It made a loud ping when it turned on, and I put together my computer chair. I placed all my school work cabinets on the other side of the room, and placed all my other art stuff in the room. I tripped over some of my headphones, and put them in the computer desk drawer.

I ran around my apartment place everything where it should go, and finished at around six. I wasn't that really tired because I didn't do the second floor yet. I heard the person next door leave their apartment. I quickly ran toward my door, and looked through my peephole. I saw a man with a Markiplier T-shirt on, and his black hair was brushed out of his face." I live next to a Markiplier fan? That's weird, why was he screaming?" I was whispering, and I then saw him turn toward my door.

I flipped out, and tried hard to not scream. Walking away from my door, was the one and only Mr. Markiplier.