Day off

(I have to study for my fucking terrible class at two today, so I'll have to make only two chapters today.  By the way RedFoxlover, I don't know that much about GameGrumps.  So I don't think I could make a whole story for them.  Sorry about that :P.  Plus I just watched Mark's Mail videos, so yeah.)

        I woke up almost out of breathe Mark was squeezing me so hard.  I pulled his arms off of me, and took in small breathes.  I got up, and went downstairs to hear a knock at the door.  A man with a cart with him was there, and he looked angry."  Does Mr. Fischbach live here?"  He asked, and I nodded."  This is from his PO box, he hasn't been coming to pick up his stuff for a little bit.  So this is his, and we have too much in his box."  I then realized he had two carts full of boxes and letters.  I helped him bring in the boxes and letters, then paid him for helping.  The boxes covered the living room floor, and most of the couch.  It was like Christmas all over again, except it was for one person.  I quickly pulled out my phone, and made a vlog."  This is what happens when you don't go to your fucking PO box, so guess what Mark and I are going to do for the day?  We get to open boxes!  Yay!"  Mark came down as I was making a vlog, and looked at all the boxes."  You forgot to go to your PO box to get your shit."  I said, and he tried to walk over them."  Well I've busy with you girl."  I smiled at the camera, and Mark sat next to the boxes on the couch."  Okay, so be ready for a Markiplier Mail video today.  Maybe a three hour long one with us just opening boxes."  Mark nodded, and rubbed his forehead.  I turned off the camera, and smiled over at Mark.  I put the boxes in stacks around the big window next to the stairs.  And also piled them behind the couch.  I brought down Mark's camera for later, then just sat down next to him.  He hugged me tightly, and kissed my forehead.

        "You okay?"  I asked, and he nodded."  It's just that, I thought you had left L.A.  I thought that you were gone, and it scared me."  I pulled him closer, and kissed his forehead."  I'd rather cut off a finger than leave L.A."  I said, and he laughed.  I took a bath while he brushed his teeth, and then worked on setting up everything.  I put a recyle bin next to the couch for boxes, a box for gifts, and a box for letters.  Mark put on jeans, a flannel, and socks.  I put on my Heartless kigurumi, and sat on the couch with him.  We started the video by opening the boxes up first.  We then opened them up."  Mark you got more Ice cube trays."  He got ice cube trays to make the look like mustaches, dinosaurs, legos, chill pills, batman's symbol, and shark attack ice cube trays.  I set them carefully in the box, and saw Mark looking at some T-shirts for himself.  I found something for myself, coffee cups!  I got an Eva from Wall-e, a camera lense, a squirrel cup, and a soda can looking coffee cup."  I like coffee cups by the way."  I said, and put all my coffee cups next to my feet.  We got T-shirts and hoodie's of Mark's logo, Game Grumps, Zelda, Pokeman, Mario, and some other stuff.

        I then got a big box, and found so much stuff in it.  There were plushies of Minecraft, FNAF's, Slenderman, and even some of Mark and I."  They even got my scars on it."  I said looking at my door.  Mark put his on his head, and smiled over at me.  He got more Brony stuff like a gigantic rainbow pony, pony figures, and even T-shirts."  These are going away in the live stream."  I said, and he noded.  I found shot glasses, and I smiled.  We got ones that looked like camera lenses, a bull head, a Jack Danial's barrel, beakers, and shotgun shells.  I was smiling at all  the stuff we got, and saw the stack of video games we got.  Mark got a tiny mini fridge for his desk top, more drinking cups, and more plushies of himself.  I opened a box that had a plushie in it.  It was Tiny Bug Tim from Presentable Liberty, and I chucked it at Mark."  Tiny Bug Tim loves you Mark."  I said, and he looked at it."  It's so adorable."  He said, and rubbed it against his cheek.  We were finished by three o'clock, and turned off the camera.  We put all of Mark's stuff away, and sat on the couch again."  I'm tired."  He said, and leaned his head against my shoulder."  Well next time get your stuff from your PO box."  I said, and he yawned.  I got us both Mountain Dew, and we watched some TV.  I was still in Kigurumi, and folded my legs over each other.  

             I pulled Mark closer to me, and saw that he had fallen asleep.  I put his head on my lap, and leaned against the back of the couch.  I watched some movies that we had gotten in the mail today, and ate some food.  I hadn't eaten lunch, and was starving.  I ate orange chicken and some pasta.  Mark was snoring loudly, and I could feel him move a little bit.  I set the bowl down on the side table, and leaned my head back against the couch.  I shut my eyes for a bit until I heard the doorbell ring.  I moved Mark's head, and opened the door.  Bob was standing there, and he looked tired."  Hey, do you mind if I spend the night here?  My apartment's power went out.  Wade's didn't thought however, asshole."  I nodded, and invited him and his wife in.  They went up to the second bedroom without waking Mark up, and I went to bed as well.  I slept in my kigurumi, and fell asleep.  About an hour later I heard Mark walking upstairs.  He got into bed, and put his arm on my back."  Bob and his wife are here, their power went out."  I said, and he groaned at me that he understood.  We then fell asleep again.