The Meeting

It was about an hour that I sat on my couch thinking about what I just discovered. I was trembling with excitement, and I could barely keep myself from screaming." I live next to the famous Markiplier." I said, and finally squealed with delight. I danced around my apartment, then heard loud footsteps coming up the stairs. I quickly walked to my peephole, just in time to see Mark walk right past my door. I heard him unlock his door, but then I didn't hear it close. I saw his head turn slightly to my door." Sorry neighbor." I heard him say so I could hear it, then he closed his door. I walked back over to the couch, feeling not so happy anymore. I felt quilty for yelling at him, and thought of something to do for him.

I waited an hour before leaving my apartment. I walked down to a small take-out Chinese resturant, and got food for two. The man at the register looked at me oddly, and I just smiled. I paid, and walked back to my apartment complex. I unlocked my apartment, and got a sticky note. I walked over to Mark's door, and placed the second food container on the floor. I wrote 'sorry' on the sticky note, and put an arrow pointing down on it. I placed it on the doorframe of his apartment. I knocked on his door, and quickly went back to my apartment. I heard his door open, and then the rustling of the bag. His door closed, and I smiled at the thought of him taking my food.

I ate quietly while watching Dexter, it was the season with the Trinity killer. When Dexter was about to kill the Trinity killer, I yelled at the TV." Kill that basterd!" I heard Mark laughing, and then I started laughing. I started to blush, and my pocket buzzed. I pulled it out to see that my mother texted me. She was telling me good night, and I told her I love you.

After about three episodes, I decided to go to bed. I had to sleep on the couch since I didn't have my bed set up yet, and most of the bed frame was still in the boxes. I grabbed a blanket, pillow, and a stuffed animal.( Do not judge me just because I still sleep with my stuff animals please) it was freezing in the apartment for being sixty degrees outside. I snuggled up, and fell asleep instantly.

When I woke up, my alarm was beeping on my phone. I looked at my phone, and jumped off the couch." Shit, I'm late on the first day." I quickly ran up the stairs to the bathroom, but then I stopped. I looked at my phone at the day, it was Saturday. I didn't have school, and there wasn't work today. I banged my head against the wall, thinking about how stupid I was. I decided to take a long shower to clear my head. I'll go to the grocery store today, then work on finishing up my apartment I thought, and got out of the shower. I also heard the shower next door turn off, that was odd. Why was Mark up so early?

I dried my hair, and pulled it into a pony tail. I put on black dress pants, a dark red hoodie, and black converses. I saw that it was raining outside, so I grabbed my coat. I grabbed my book bag so I could carry the groceries in it. I walked outside my apartment, and started walking." Hey neighbor!" I turned around to see Mark closing his door." We finally met face to face." He was wearing a gray hoodie, jeans, and his gray Vans. Hi, I'm Mark. Also know as..."

"Markiplier." I said finishing his sentence, and he smiled." My name is Mati, I got here yesterday." I shook his hand, and started to walk away." Where are you going so early?" He asked catching up." I'm going to the grocery store, I don't have any food in my house." He smiled a little bit." Thank's for the food by the way, it was delicious." I blushed remembering I bought him food yesterday." Well, I thought I should say sorry after yelling at you. It was just that I was talking to my mom on the phone, and you were being noisy."

"You say adult words for being only a kid." I glared at him." I'm not a kid, I'm a freshman in highschool. I'm fifteen, and I can say whatever I want." I stopped talking to him, and rubbed my wrist." Sorry, I just don't like being called a kid. Bad memories." I told him, and he nodded." Can I drive you to the grocery store, It would take a while to walk there." I agreed to let him drive me, and we went to his car." So, why did you move to L.A.?" He asked me as he turned on his car, and as I buckled in." For better schooling and work."

He looked at me with confusian as he drove." You work, but you're fifteen." I shrugged and saw I had a text from my friend Carah." Hey Mati, text me telling how California is. I'll be visitng you this summer." I set my phone down, and looked at Mark again." It's not like a business job, it's a tournament job. I compete in Martial Arts tournaments, and get paid when I win. I've never lost a match. I'm also a gamer on Youtube, like you." Mark smiled, and I turned on the radio. It was tuned in on a channel with sports on, I quickly turned off the radio." Nevermind."

"What? You don't like sports?" I chuckled at that, and pushed my hair back." I do, it's just I don't like listening to sports radio. I like watching it, like hockey. I use to go to so many Ice Hogs games in Rockford, Illinois, that was so much fun." Mark watched the road, and continued to ask me questions about myself.