Birthday boy

Three weeks later, it was Mark's twenty-sixth birthday.  I got out of bed at seven, and quickly went out.  I got dressed, and took Mark's keys.  I drove to a game store, and bought him Call of Cthulu, and also The Walking Dead by Telltale games.  I then drove over to a toy store to find some cool stuff for him.  I bought a Minecraft blanket, Lord of the Ring's T-shirt, cute plushies, and more Minecraft toys.  The man at the counter smiled at me as I paid for them."  This for you little bro?"  He asked, and I smiled."  My bigger brother actually."  The man smiled, and put them in a bag."  Well, hope he likes them."  I then drove to the movie theater to buy tickets to go Home, and also bought some chocolate chip muffins for him.  I walked through his apartment, and put the muffins on the coffee table.  I then went into his computer room, and wrapped the gifts in space wrapping paper.  I then turned the coffee maker on, and sat on the couh.  Mark came down pulling his glasses on, and I pretendednot to see him.  On the inside I was screaming for him to notice the gifts under the coffee table.  He came over and sat down next to me.  He looked well rested, and pulled his legs up onto my lap."  You sleep well?"  I asked, and he nodded."  Hey a package came for you, I put it under the coffee table."

        "Why?"  He asked, and he looked under the table.  He then looked over at me, and I smiled."  Happy birthday."  I said, and kissed his cheek."  He pulled the presents from underneath the coffee table, and set them next to the muffins."  Mati, this is too much."  He said, and I punched him."  That's what I said on my birthday, and you still bought me stuff."  He smiled, and unwrapped his presents.  He was excited about the video games, and really happy about the other things.  He wrapped the Minecraft around us both, and got closer to me."  Thank you very much."  I smiled, and he kissed my cheek."  It's your birthday, and I'm going to spoil you.  We're going to play some games for the fans, go see a movie, then we're going to a nice dinner.  Then at night we can do whatever you want."  I Mark thought for a little bit, and snuggled with me."  I want to watch some of your videos with you."  I smiled, and nodded.  We enjoyed some muffins together, then we went to his recording room."  Hello everybody, my name is Markiplier.  I'm here with Beast342, and we are going to play Red Ball."  Red Ball is a game that I use to play on my computer all the time, and I've beaten it over ten times.  I put my hands over Mark's when he couldn't pass a level, and would show he how to get through it.  We beat it in less than fifteen minutes, and high-fived each other.  Soon after we made another video of us reacting to some viral videos.

        At one o'clock I brought Mark out to the movies, where we stood in line for almost an hour to get to the theater.  Mark was calm while waiting, and kept making faces when I looked at him.  Once we got out seats, I went to buy popcorn.  The man looked up when I came up to him, and his eyes went wide."  You're Mati right?  Markiplier's friend?"  I nodded, and he handed me the popcorn."  Oh wow, it's great to meet you."  He shook my hand, and I went back to sit down next to Mark.  We enjoyed the movie, and I notice a small girl looking at me.  Her hair was pulled up into a tight bun, and she had big glasses.  We had a staring contest until she blinked, and I smiled.  Mark and I resting our heads against each other, and smiling at each other.  The movie was very odd for my taste, and wasn't paying attention that much.  Mark was laughing at the funny moments, and wrapped his arm around mine.  I pulled myself onto his lap, and he wrapped his arms around me.  He kissed my forehead, and I rested my head against his chest."  You didn't like it?  That was a great movie!"  He was complaining to me about how I didn't like it."  I don't know, it was just too cheesy.  It was a basic alien comes to earth movie."  He pushed me slightly, and I laughed.  I put his hand into mine, and brought nudged his shoulder.  I sat in the driver's seat, and I saw Mark falling down in his seat."  What the hell are you doing?"  I said hiding a smile."  I'm stretching my old body."  I shoved him, and he started laughing."  You're not old, you're ugly but not old."  He gave me a sad look, and I smiled."  Mark, you are the sexiest basterd I've ever known."  He blushed, and I drove to the resturant.  I had goteen a table for us in the back, and had gotten us Champane.

        Mark was happy, and that's all that I cared about.  We ordered steak, and spended the night as if it were our last.  We enjoyed our dinner, and stayed there for over two hours.  I didn't drink that much of the Champane, and neither did Mark.  We went back to the car, and drove back to the apartment.  I typed into my Youtube account, and put on my favorite videos/vlogs in Mark's computer room.  He brought up his new blanket, and we snuggled up together.  He was laughing at the ones when I flipped out, or when I did something really funny.  He was laughing at when I fell out of my chair in Silent Hill, and almost fell out of his."  Oh my God, I don't think I've ever fell out of my chair from being scared."  I smiled, and pulled him closer to me.  Afterward, we went downstairs to watch another movie."  Beauty and the Beast, it's one of my favorites."  Mark said putting the disk in, and jumping onto the couch with me.

        I loved the part when the Beast starts to act human, and they dance in the ball room.  Mark stood up, and danced around the living room with me to the music."  This is the best birthday I've ever had."  He said swirling me around. and bending me back."  I'm glad I could be here with you."  I said, and kissed his nose.  Soon after the movie ended, we put in Treasure Planet.  I laid on his chest, and placed my head close to his neck."  You think we'll be like this next year?"  I asked him, and he shrugged."  Maybe, maybe not.  We'll just have to wait and see."  I rubbed my cheek against his shirt, and felt his chin on the top of my head.  He then fell asleep, and I struggled to get him upstairs.  I got him onto the bed, and pulled the blankets on him.  I then went downstairs, and put everything away.  I looked at the clock, it was four in the morning.  Did I pass out as well?  I shruggd, and I went back upstairs.  I crawled in bed with him, and felt his arm around my back."  I love you."  He mumbled, and I smiled."  I love you more."