British and Irish

Mark and I didn't get out of bed until we had to. Mark took a shower as I brushed my teeth and hair." Okay cover your eyes." He said over the curtain, and I looked down. He quickly grabbed a towel, and wrapped it around his waist." Okay, you can look now." I put my hair up, and he brushed his teeth." You really need to bring your clothes in the bathroom, this is getting ridiculous." I said, and he growled." I'm usually alone in my apartment so yeah." I threw his boxers on his head, and brought his jeans and shirt in there. After he got all of his clothes on, after I combed his hair, we went with Bob and Wade back to Pax East." When is Yami and Jack getting here?" I asked as we walked into the fan meet and greet room." Yami's getting here at two, and Jack should be here by now." Just as Mark said that I felt someone grab me from behind. They got me in a big hug, and were squealing with joy." Oy, it's great ta meet ya laddy." Jack set me down, and gave me his big goofy grin. He had on his cap that covered his hair, and he had on his green Jacksepticeye hoodie on. Mark gave him a big hug, and Jack was smiling." Gee Mark, she sure is a beauty. It's great ta meet ya Mati." Jack looked down at my arm and my cane, and his smile disapeared." I'm serry to hear bout ya know.." He pointed at my arm, and I nodded." It's alright Jack, I did this on my own. I feel as if I need to protect Mark." Jack nodded, and we started our fun adventure.

Jack and Mark were surrounded by fans, and I decided to go look around for other youtubers. I didn't find the Grumps or Roosterteeth, but I did see some small youtubers that I use to watch. They were really cool with me hanging out with them, and they enjoyed it when I told them about the accident. After a while, I saw Mark get out of the crowd of fans. He then walked over to me, and looked over my shoulder." Do you have anymore pens with you?" He asked, and I saw the group of fans get closer." I dove my hand into my bag, and grabbed three pens." Here you go." I said, and he led me over to his fans." Mati I have a gift for ya." Jack said, and he placed a scarf in my hand. It had my wolf symbol on the ends, and I smiled." Thank you." I said, and wrapped it around my neck.

"Here you go Mati." Some other fans said, and gave me so much stuff. Necklaces, plushies, video games, beautiful hand made items, even expensive clothes. I placed them all in my bag, and told everyone thank you." It's really great to meet you all in person, and it makes me greatful to know people like Mark and Jack." People were smiling at me, and I heard a distinct voice coming our way." Well are we going to party or what." I turned to see Yami coming over to us. He was wearing his Yamimash T-shirt, and skinny jeans. I gave him a big hug, and he kissed my forehead." You are beautiful love, Mark has taught well eh?" I nodded, and he smiled. Mark gave him a hug as well, and Jack jumped into his arms." It's Mark's hubbie!" He said, and kissed his cheek. Mark walked over to Yami, and put his arm around his shoulder." And our child Jack." Jack got out of Yami's arms, Bob and Wade came and stood beside me." Look guys, one big happy Youtube family." I blushed, and we went to ate lunch. I bought pizza for all of us, and we sat around telling stories. I told some about my brother and my friend Carah.

Mark was talking about how when his brother came over, and we started laughing after he finished for no reason. Jack had to leave at around four, and I hanged out with Yami. We got funnel cake and Mountain Dew then sat next to wall." I haven't had funnel cake in years." I said, and took a bite of it." I only tried it last year, I love it." He kept saying yummy as he ate the funnel cake, and I drank my Mountain Dew. Yami and I walked around, and found a small area where they were selling giant Pikachu's. I bought one for Yami that was a bookbag, and he jumped up and down." This shall be my carry on for the plane ride home." We walked around for a little bit more, and my watch when off." I have to take my pills." I said, and went to sit. I slowly sat down, adn took out my pills. I swallowed two, and took a deep breathe." Why do you need pills? For your leg?" He asked, and I shook my head." Can I tell you something that I never told Mark?" I asked, and he nodded." Sure, you can tell me." I took a deep breathe as my pills started to work." So you know about the whole fire thing already correct?" He nodded, and I wiped my nose." I didn't just escape so easily, I was actually stuck in there."