South Pax part 3

I was having a nightmare on the night my parents died.  I was running through the fires, screaming for my parents.  I found my mother underneath a fallen wood block, she wasn't moving.  Her eyes were open, but she didn't look at me.  She was dead.  I saw a open window, and crawled out of it.  There were numerous firetrucks and police cars trying to stop the fire.  I ran over to them, and a fire man took me in his arms.  It was Mark, and he gave me his special smile.

        I woke up in the hotel bedroom in Mark's arms, and I blushed.  My face was staring at his chest, and I could hear his soft snoring.  I felt a shiver go up my spine, it was freezing that morning.  Without waking Mark, I pulled another blanket over us.  I turned on the TV, and watched some toons.  Mark held onto me, and I felt his head on top of mine.  I placed my hand on his waist, and snuggled up closer to him.  It must have been an hour before he woke up, he looked down at me."  What time is it?"  He asked reaching over me to get his glasses."  Nine o'clock, don't worry."  I sat up on the bed, and watched him sit up.  His hair was sticking up, and he tried to pat it down.  He took a shower, got dressed, and we went to Pax again.  I wore my dress pants, Nikes, and a warm hoodie.

        At Pax people kept running up to the boys and asking for autographs.  I walked around for a while on my own until lunch time, and we spent lunch with each other.  Mark joined me for the afternoon, and I enjoyed listening to his fans stories.  But then we went to art area of Pax, and went to one of the booths.  A woman was selling pieces of art she made by looking at nature."  I call them 'A Step into Nature'."  I smiled at them, and saw Mark staring at one very curiously.  I turned toward it, and I almost screamed.  It was a house on fire, the flames blending into the trees behind it.  That wasn't what made me almost scream, what made want to was that it was my house.  The one my parents died in.

        I ran away from the booth, away from Mark.  I ran outside of the building, and just continued to run.  I could feel the tears fall down my cheeks, but I didn't care.  I wanted the memories gone.  The fire, my mom's dead body, the fire trucks.  I stopped at the corner of a resturant, and let out the sobs.  I clutched my head as my mom's face came into my mind, and the memory of my dad."  Why can't I be normal?"  I asked myself, but I didn't have an answer.  I didn't see Mark, he wasn't coming.  He didn't know where I was.  I felt my phone buzz, and I checked it.  Mark was calling me, and I answered."  The...painting."  I told him, and wiped my eyes."  I understand that, but where are you?  We'll go to the hotel, and we'll have an enjoyable dinner."

        "No, you enjoy yourself.  I'll walk back to the hotel, and have dinner for one.  You just have fun with your fans."  I hung up on him, and started to walk toward the hotel.  The managers looked confused when I walked in through the door, and I just smiled at them.  I went to my room, and called for takeout.  They arrived in a half and hour, and I watched movies while watching some videos on Youtube.  I heard a knock on my door, and saw Bob standing there."  Bob?  What's the matter?"  I asked, Bob was panting."  Where have you been?  Mark has been looking all over for you?"

        "I told him that I would come back here, I wanted to be alone."  I brought Bob into the room, and got him a glass of water."  Thank you."  He said, and I texted Mark.  I told him I was at the hotel, and to get his ass over here.  A few minutes later, he burst through the door.  He caught me into a hug, and was almost crying."  Mark I'm fine, I just..."  He kissed my forehead, and continued to hug me.  He sat down on his bed, and I gave him the rest of my food."  So what happened to you?  Why did you run?"  Mark asked as he cooled down."  That house was my house, the one that burned down.  I couldn't handle it."  Mark looked sad, and I sat down next to him."  I, Mati Thompson, promise you that when we get back home I'll tell you everything."

        We pinkie promised, Bob and Wade stayed in our room for the night.  I slept in Mark's bed with him, and we snuggled.