Youtubers React

I was very excited the next morning to get the studio, I woke up at five in the morning and couldn't go back to sleep.  I crawled out of Mark's arms, and went downstairs.  I then went to my apartment, and grabbed my skateboard.  I pulled on some good clothes, and also a note.  I wrote on it to tell Mark where I went, and placed it on his coffee table.  I then went out, to see the streets already active.  People were walking to work, and some skateboarders were out as well.  I started rolling around town, and would get high-fives from other Skaters.  I past by the gym, and saw TIff going in.  She waved at me, and I waved back.  I had my earbuds, so it scared me when my phone buzzed in my pocket.  I looked at it, and saw Mark calling."  Where you at?"  He said, and I smiled."  Look on your coffee table."  I heard footsteps, then the rustling of paper."  Oh, okay.  You scared me a bit."  I told him what I was doing, and he said he'd meet me at Starbucks for coffee in an hour.  I then road around the park for a while, and also road across the streets.  I spotted Mark standing outside Starbucks as I road there.  I skidded to a half in front of him, and he hugged me."  I didn't know you knew how to ride a skateboard?"  I shrugged, and lead him into Starbucks.  He paid for two coffees, and we sat down at one of the outside tables."  You excited?"  He asked, and I basically jumped out of my seat."  Yes I am, I'm so excited!"  I squealed, and Mark hid his face as he laughed."  Hey don't make fun of me, this is my first time doing this type of thing."  Mark took a sip of his coffee, and I did as well."  Do you know what video we will react to?"   I asked, and he shook his head."  They don't tell us, that's why it's a react.  But we'll probable have to change our clothes there."

        I nodded, and sipped my coffee again."  It better not be like the last one you did, The Weirdest Video You'll EVer See Guarantee."  Mark laughed, and shivered."  That was disgusting yet awesome at the same time."  We drank the rest of our coffees, and went home.  I took a shower in my apartment while Mark took one in his.  He kept poudning on the wall, and I pounded back.  I got out and dried my hair poorly.  I put on black dress pants, red converses, black Starbomb T-shirt, and my Winter Soldier hoodie.  (Actually have this too, was wearing it while writing.  You can find it also on ThinkGeek.com)  I then brushed my hair, and dried it carefully.  I heard Mark trip in his apartment, and I started laughing.  He came into my apartment, he was clutching his shoulder."  You fall?"  I asked, and he glared at me."  He put on a red flannel, jeans, and his Vans.  I brushed his hair, which took forever because it was all tangled up, then I blow dried it.  He sat down in front of the couch as I did this, and put my legs over his shoulders.  

        When I was finished he stayed there, and laid his head on my thigh.  I rubbed his shoulder, and he kissed my hand.  I then watched him struggle to get up as I wrapped my legs around his chest.  He then gave up, and pulled me into a piggy back ride.  I smiled as he carried me out of my apartment, getting my cane, also a bag of pills and other stuff, and carry me out onto the street.  He then dropped me when we got to his car, and I got in.  He then ran around the back to get into the driver seat.  He turned the key, and the car roared to life.  We then drove to the studio, and I leaned on Mark's shoulder."  You nervous?"  He asked, and I nodded."  Don't worry, those guys are really cool."  I turned in my seat so I was looking at the window but still leaning on Mark.  He parked the car, and I sat there for a while."  You okay?"  He said putting his hand on my leg."  What if...I make an ass of myself."  Mark looked over at the building, then shook me a little."  Hey, you'll do fine."  We both got out of the car, and went into the building.  The Fine Brothers were happy to meet me, and started filming there."  Okay since you're new, we are going to show a video to react to.  Just act like yourself, and do whatever you usually do."

        When I saw my video introduction, and hit my head against the table."  God Dammit, you really need to show me my own video?"  I said, and Mark laughed.  It was the video I made about how to wake up Markiplier."  Okay guys, Mark's asleep upstairs, and I'm going to show you how to wake him."  Mark looked over at me, and I pushed his face away."  You haven't seen this video, so it's weird."  I whispered, and he continued to watch it.  In the video, I walked into Mark's room.  Half of his left leg was dangling off the bed, and his floofy hair was in his face.  I then grabbed one of his pillows, and hit him on the back."  Get up, you have to get up."  He looked at me for a second, then shut his eyes.  I hit him with the pillow again, and he growled at me."  Come on, Mark it's like eleven."  He smiled, and sat up on his bed."  Say hi to the fans."  I said, and he pushed the camera away."  Mati, why?"  He said, and I started laughing.  Then the video ended.

        I looked over at Mark, and he was trying not to smile."  So what was that video about?"  The brothers asked, and I gave them a dumb look."  It was waking the famous Markiplier up in the morning by yours truly."  I said, and Mark smiled."  What was it like being woken up like that?"  They asked Mark, and he scratched his head."  I think I chased her around the house for a little bit, then I caught her and flopped her on the couch."  They then asked a few other questions before asking the final question."  Will you ever make a video like this again?"

        "I have made several vlogs with Mark, and I don't know why I would stop.  But if your talking about waking him up, probable not."  We then talked a little off camera, then Mark and I left."  That was surprisingly fun, better than I thought."  Mark smiled, and pushed me a little."  I totally forgot about that video."  He said, and I smiled.  I grabbed my skateboard from the back of his car, and put it on the sidewalk."  Step on here."  I said, and I helped him onto it."  What are you doing?"  He asked, and I pushed him."  Now you know how to skateboard."  I said, and he started smiling.  He pushed off, and started rolling around.  I stood by his car as he enjoyed himself.  He turned around, and started coming toward me."  You like it?"  I said, and he shrugged."  I don't think I would want to do it everyday."  I nodded, and we got into his car.  He drove us to the Grump Station, and I picked up my flashdrive.  We then hanged out with Barry while he edited some videos.  At around four o'clock, then arrive at the apartment at five.

        Mark and I ran up to his apartment, and we both flung ourselves on his couch.  I landed on my back, and was upside down.  Mark's but was right next to my face, and I quickly moved away from it.  I pushed him off the couch, and he started laughing.  He then climbed onto the couch, and crawled on top of me.  I couldn't lift him off of him, so I just sat there.  He then placed a kiss onto my forehead, and I wrapped my arms around him.  He then wiggled his nose to make me laugh, and kissed my forehead.  I was able to move myself from underneath him, and fell off the couch.  Mark snorted, and that made me laugh harder.  I then got onto the couch again, and hugged Mark.  We then enjoyed a few movies before falling asleep on the couch together.