Warfstache

Three days later Jordan left to go back to Illinois, and it was just Mark and I again.  I decided to go to the abandon parking lot, and did some training on my own.  I sat on the pole on my hands, and put my legs straight out in front of me.  My phone buzzed, and I climbed off the pole.  I picked it up, to hear Wilfred Warfstache's voice."  Where the hell are you?"  I smiled, and pulled my bag over my shoulder."  The training parking lot, where are you?"  I asked, and he sniffed."  I'm looking for you Missy."  He said, and I rolled my eyes.  I saw a car park up in front of the parking lot, and saw Mark all dressed up.  He had his hair brushed, brown trousers, gray suspenders, yellow button up, and of course the pink bowtie."  Come on, I need to get going."  He said in his regular voice, and I got in the car.  He drove to a studio I've never been before, and we both got out.  He was walking with so much spunk in each step, and I tried not to laugh out loud."  Come on Missy, Warfstache needs to get to where he's going."  Mark said in his funny voice, and I could stop laughing now.  I quickened my pace, and saw that we were in Cyndago's studio."  Wow, it's big."  I said, and they smiled.

        I sat in a dressing room of some sort as Mark got makeup on, and I felt very weird."  This is weird."  I said, and Mark looked over at me."  Weird how?'

        "Like famous weird."  I said, and leaned against the couch back.  He came over and sat down next to me.  He put his arm around my shoulders, and moved me a little bit."  Don't worry, fans love you.  I love you, and you won't be given the paprazey shit."  I smiled, and nodded.  Later he went into the studio, and he did his magic.  I stayed in his dressing room, and just sat there.  I was very depressed for some reason, just in that blue mood.  I laid down on the couch, and put a pillow over my head.  I sat there for a little bit, then got up.  Mark was still doing his stuff, so I left.  It was a bit chilly out, so I pulled my sleeves down.  I passed by the gym, and just stared up at it.  I really wanted to go in there and just climb some rope or something.  I then just walked past it, and went home.  I texted Mark to tell him where I was, and just went to bed.  I was just so not myself today, it was odd.  I would've been having a fun time with Mark, laughing at the jokes he made in the skit he was doing.  But I was at home just laying in bed.  What the hell was wrong with me.  

        I got new clothes on, and went on another walk.  I just walked everywhere, didn't feel like taking the cab.  I might have passed by where Mark was three times before I walked back home.  It was almost dark now, and I was tired.  I walked up the stairs, and went to my apartment.  I ripped my clothes off, and took a shower.  My knees were trembling as I scrubbed myself down, and would stopped until I sat down on my bed.  I heard Mark go into his apartment, and heard him run up the stairs."  Mati?  Mati!"  He was yelling, and I heard him slamming the doors.  Then I heard muffled cries, he was sobbing.  I quickly ran into his apartment, and walked upstairs.  He was on his knees, and he was crying.  It was as if he didn't see me as I knealt beside him.  I placed his head on my shoulder, and he clutched my shirt."  I couldn't find you."  He said, and I just held him there.  He was a wreck, a messed up wreck.  Just like me.  I helped into bed, and wiped his eyes.  He wouldn't look at me, it was as if was ashamed of himself.  I kissed his forehead very gently, and placed my hand into his.  We didn't say anything, I just sat there to let him calm down.

        I didn't think I should leave him alone, so I just sat there.  He put his head into my shoulder, and hugged me around the waist.  I hugged him back, and kissed the side of his face.  After a while, he was okay enough to walked downtairs.  I moved him into my apartment, and put him to bed."  But it's like eight o'clock."  He said, and I gave him a look."  Just go to bed."  I said, and left my room.  I got into my recording room, and picked up my laptop.  I then back upstairs, and sat next to Mark.  He was laying on his side, and turned so he could be facing me."  I had a mini panic attack when I didn't find you here.  Because you said you were home, then when I got here you weren't.  I thought you were kidnapped or worse."  He said, and wrapped his arms around my waist.  I stroked his hair, and smiled down at him."  But I'm here, and that's the good thing."  i said, and saw a smile creep onto his face.

        An hour or so later, he fell asleep.   He had his arms tightly around my waist, not even a crowbar could pull them off.  I put my laptop down, and  scooted down a little bit.  Mark didn't adjust his arms, he was completely out.  I just moved my hands around his neck, and went to bed.