shopping

Mark helped me out of the car when we got to the grocery store. I grabbed a cart, and walked around with him next to me." So what kind of food do you get?" He asked, and I looked at my list." I need milk, cereal, pasta, pasta sauce, pizza, and some others that I'll get." I ribbed the list in half, and gave him one part." Get some groceries for yourself too, I'll pay for it." He walked off, looking for what was on his part of the list. I continued to look through the aisle for my part of the list. I found eggs, shampoo, conditioner, chicken strips, and Ramen. I went to the pharmacy to get my medicine." Hello Ms, may I help you?" The person behind the counter asked." Yes I'm here to pick up a perscription for Thompson? Mati Thompson."

The man looked through the aisles, and found my pills." Here you go Ms." I thanked him, and went looking for Mark. I looked through the food aisles, and clothing aisles and couldn't find him." I decided to look in the toy aisle, and found him looking at Minecraft toys." Mark what the hell are you doing?" I said, accidently scared him." Oh, I just found these. I thought they looked cool."

"Do you want one?" I asked and he looked up at me." You don't have to do that" I walked over to him, and put the Minecraft piggy toy in the cart. He placed the rest of our groceries, and we checked out. Mark drove back to our apartments, and I went back to mine." Thank you for driving." I told him, adn he smiled." Thank you for buying my groceries." I went into my apartment, and put everything away. I quickly went upstairs, and started to work on the upstairs. I worked on my bed frame in an hour, and placed my mattress on it. I put the sheets on my bed, and started putting everything in it's place.

I started by putting everything in my bathroom, and putting my pills in the cabinet. I put the shampoo and conditioner in the shower. I began to unload all my video games and books in my bedroom, then put all of my drawings in a dresser. I then got all of my movies from another box, and placed them into another cabinet. I put some other unused items in the second bedroom, and then grabbed some of my Martial Arts equipment. I placed them in the second bedroom, and hid them in the closet. I grabbed my long black case, and ran into the second bedroom again. I locked the door, and set it on the floor. I unlocked it with the key, and opened the case. Inside was my black bow with a silver handle and string. The arrows were also black with silver heads and tips. On the heads were golden wolf heads that I carved myself.

I pulled out the box, and let it just settle in my hand. I grabbed my arrow bag, and placed all of the arrows in it." I have to be careful of what I tell him." I pulled an arrow out of my bag, and placed it on the string. I pulled it back, and felt the power I had within my hands. I then slowly put the arrow away, and continued to practice for tomorrow.

About three hours later, and I put on my pajamas. I crawled into bed, and laid there for a little bit. I thought about how I was actually friends with Mark, and how I thought it was a dream. I smiled at my imagination, and fell asleep.