License

Mark and I got to L.A. at around noonish, and went straight home.  He was wide awake, and I was tired.  I made him go to his apartment and make some videos, then I went to mine to sleep.  I was in there for maybe two hours when I heard a loud bang downstairs.  I fumbled out of bed, and ran downstairs.  Mark was standing there, and my TV was on the floor."  Mark what are you doing?"  I asked, going downstairs to check the TV.  It wasn't broken at all, I felt very lucky."  I came in here to tell you I got a phone call, tellying me that you needed to go down to the Driver Ed. building.   They said you haven't picked up your license yet."  I had totally forgotten I had turned sixteen a few months ago, I was legally able to drive."  Shit, I should get down there.  You want to drive me?"  I went upstairs, and changed into fresh clothes.  Mark followed me for some reason, and I looked at him confused."  Why are you following me?"  He looked confused at me back."  It just seems normal for me to follow you now."  I shrugged it off, and pulled on my clothes.  I was pulling my hoodie on, when I got it stuck above my head."  Mark...help."  I felt his hands on the end of the hoodie.  He then pulled it down until my head popped out."  Thank you."  I said, and felt his hands on my waist again.  He was tickling me.  I started laughing, and pushed myself away from him.  He then caught me onto the bed, and started tickling me again."  Stop...you're going to make me hurl."  I said through laughter, and we fell off the bed.  I hit my head on the side of the nightstand, and rubbed where I hit it.  I was able to escape my bedroom before Mark caught me again, and I held the door knob so he couldn't get out.

        I then let it go, and he opened the door."  Okay, I won't do it anymore."  I smiled, and he hugged me.  I then got into his car with him, and he drove me to the Driver Ed. building.  When I walked into the building, the lady handed me an envelope."  Don't I have to take the driver test?"  I asked, and she shook her head.  She didn't say anything, just handed me the envelope.  Mark and I left, and I looked in the envelope to see my drivers license."  They used my school photo for it."  I showed Mark, and he looked confused."  Maybe they just didn't want to deal with you."  I nodded, and got into the driver seat of the car.  I drove around while Mark watched me carefully, and parked in front of the Grump station.  Danny said he wanted to go out for a drink, so he came with us to Buffalo Wild Wings.  Arin and Barry came later, and the four of them enjoyed beer while I drank Coke.  I sat there watching them, when I felt my pocket buzz.  The listers were calling me again."  It has come to our attention that you have been with the tournament for over ten years, is this information correct?"

        "Yes, that information is valid.  Is there a problem with that?"  There was a silence on the other side of the line, then the man continued to speak."  You are the longest champion to ever keep her title all these years, and the owners have told us they want you to compete in the world tournament.  Will accept this?"  I looked over at Mark, and he looked confused."  You'll have to speak to my guardian."  I passed the phone to Mark, and he spoke to them."  If they will pay for the trips I do not see why she could not compete.  What do you mean, you need her blood type?  Well I think that's information that's non of your business sir.  Okay, we'll see if we need to give blood type.  Goodbye."  He handed me my phone back, and I looked down at my soda."  I'm B positive by the way."  Mark looked up at me, his eyes wide."  Me too, that's so weird."  Danny, Arin, and Barry looked at us back and forth."  Damn, you guys keep getting more strange."  Arin said, and we smiled.  I was counting how many drinks the boys were having, and the waitress came over to me now."  No more for any of them, can I have the check please?"

        After I paid for them, and I recounted what they drank.  Arin had three, Danny two, Barry three, and Mark three.  They sat in the back seat as I drove back to my apartment.  I brought them into my apartment, and got them into bed.  Arin and Danny in the second bedroom together, Barry on the couch, Mark with me in my room.  I got them all snuggled up, then went to my study.  I wokred on some videos for the fans, then did some writing.  I then did some other work with art projects, posted something on Tumblr, checked on some other websites, then went to the kitchen.  I saw Barry move a little bit, and he mumbled something to himself.  I grabbed a bottle of water, and went upstairs.  Mark was still awake, fumbling with pulling his jeans off.  I helped him with them, and he went to sleep.  I sat next to his sleeping body, and drank my water."  Why would you say maybe."  I whispered, and squeezed my eyes together.  If Mark said yes, that meant I wouldn't see him that much.  My job would take me all over the world, and it would suck.  I might see Jack or Yami, but I would barley see Mark.  I rubbed my head, and forced the tears away."  Why couldn't you just say no thank you, why didn't you think of the future?"  I whispered, and was clawing my fingers through my hair.

        I then went on a midnight jog to clear my  head, everything flushing over me.  What if I had to move for work again, what if I had to leave Mark?  I stopped in the park, and sat on one of the benches.  I screamed out of loud, and felt the tears flood over."  I don't want to leave, I want to stay here.  That is all I want, to be with Mark.  Why can't nothing be right."  I sat there crying for a while, it felt weird now to not feel Mark's arms around me.  I stared up at the full moon, and just cried."  I want him to be with me, I don't want to be alone again."  I wiped my eyes, then jogged home.  Mark was still asleep, it was good thing.  I didn't want him to see the mess I was.  I pulled off my clothes, and put on my pajamas.  I then crawled into bed, and laid there.  Mark stirred a little bit, and I started crying a little bit.  In his drunken stage, he just didn't move that much.  I grabbed him around the waist, and pulled him closer to me. I laid in his arms, and cried.  I felt his arms tighten around me, and I hugged him back.  I then stopped crying, and fell asleep in his arms.