Protector of three

(Hey guys, I'm so glad you guys enjoy the story. I'm almost at 60 reads! It's not a big deal, but it is to me. This is the chapter I've been really waiting to write, I love writing about this stuff.)

Bob and Wade arrived the next day, and congrated me on getting into a collage. Bob said he saw a nice resturant on the way to Mark's and said we should go there. They put on nice button ups and dress pants, and I put on my nice cardigan. It was gray, and the back of it went down to my knees. I let my hair, and put my butterfly pin in it. I put on nice smelling perfume, and my necklace. Bob came into my apartment, and helped put my hair into a braid." Mark's really proud of you by the way, he's so giddy." I laughed, and I tied my shoes." He's actually being a mature adult. The other day he was being very good at the meeting at school." Bob smiled, and finished up the braid." You look gorgeous, that pin makes it better."

I blushed, and we went into Mark's apartment. He was helping Wade with his buttons, and I saw his hair was sticking up. I stood behind him, and brushed it down." You look beautiful Mati." He said, and I kissed his cheek." You three look very handsome." They all blushed, and I helped Wade with his tie. Bob asked help with his jacket, and I pulled it up. We then left for dinner, and got into Mark's car." Mark, your car smells like shit." Bob said, and Wade started to laugh." That's my work equipment." I said, and they laughed harder. Mark smiled at me, and he parked in front of the resturant." Hey, I walk by here all the time. Rich people go here." I said, and Mark excorted me inside. We waited a few minutes until we were seated, and looked at the menu." Ten bucks for a piece of chicken?" I whispered to Mark, and he looked disgusted at the menu.

"What would you like?" The waiter asked, and I looked up at him." I'll have the potato soup and the Calamari." The boys order soups and appetizers as well, and we sat there talking." They said I would take classes starting next year online, and then get working on some projects." I looked over at the other table, and saw a man staring at me. He had a beard, dark green eyes, and was really pale. He had on a suit, and was eating steak." So, are you guys going to move in together?" Wade asked, and I turned toward him." What no, I still need my apartment for my stuff. We always see each other, we don't need to live together." Mark nodded, and smiled at me." I think what Mati's saying is that there's just enough space between us." I nodded, and smiled back at him.

We ate and laughed for hours, I then paid the bill and we left. We were still laughing when I turned around to the man there. He was holding a knife." I want your money now!" He was about to say that when I grabbed my knife from my pocket. I pulled it out, and placed it up against his throat." Gimme your knife!" I yelled, and he dropped it into my hand. He then tried to grab my arm, and I pushed him up against the resturant wall." Don't hurt my brothers." I said, and let him go." Get our of here! Go on scram!" The man took off running, and I turned toward the boys. They looked at me shocked, and then got me in a group hug." Thank you Mati." They said, and I smiled." We protect our own right?" I said, and they laughed. I sat in the front seat on the way home, and held Mark's hand.