Food Poisoning

I didn't leave my bedroom that morning, I stayed in there until I heard the door open and close three times. I wasn't in the mood to see Mark yet, I was still upset. I watched as the sun started to rise into the sky, and my stomach started to growl. I heard the boys entered the suite again, and I sat up in bed. I shook my hair out of my face, and went into the shower. It felt good on my skin, and I cleaned my hair that day. I put on fresh clothes, and went back to my room. I had to past by the living room where the boys were, but I didn't pay attention to them. I went back to my room, and heard them talking." Is she mad?" Mark asked, and Bob answered." I think she's still upset about what happened, she might still think you're mad. Even though you said you were sorry, she might be still upset." Yami and Jack were there, and they were very quiet.

"Well just give her today, she'll probably come out later when she's ready." Wade said, and they continued whatever they were doing. I started to pack up my stuff for the ride back home, and worked on some editing. After a little while, I ate some food from my bag. A bag of grapes, and a ham sandwich. I drank some health milkshakes, then listened to music. My lungs were being assholes, and I was wheezing for most of the time. A knock came at my door, and someone entered. It was dark now, and I couldn't tell who it was. I turned my light on, and saw it was Mark. His eyes were red from crying, and he just looked upset. He came over to me, and sat down next to me. Before he could say anything, I leapt at him. I hugged him really tight, and just held him there. He didn't say anything, he just cried. I just held him, trying to hold myself together." I'm...sorry." He said, and I kissed his cheek." No I am, for being an ass to you. I should have just come out, but I was still upset. I shouldn't have putten that guilt on you." I said, and I wiped his eyes. He sniffed, and gave me a small smile." So are we good?" He asked, and I placed my good hand into his." We're good." I said, and he took a deep breathe." Is there anything else you want to tell me?" He asked as we watched some Game Grumps videos." I had cancer at the age of nine, got rid of it at age of ten. Was given a burn mark on my shoulder by my brother, and was attacked by a mean Pitbul at eight." He just looked at me as if I was insane, and I just looked at the laptop." Well, at least I know." He said, and I smiled.

Mark fell asleep as if he hadn't slept all night, his eyelids a darker shade of purple then I've ever seen them. I moved him down so he was lying down, and he moved onto his side. I heard another knock on my door, and the others came in." Shh, don't wake him." I said, and they all nodded." Did he sleep last night?" I asked, and Wade shook his head." My room is right next to his, and I heard him crying for most of the night. I didn't hear silence in there all night." I looked down at him, he was already drooling on the pillow." Are ye both good?" Jack asked, and I nodded." Well, Jack and I have to leave. We have long flights ahead of us." Yams and Jack both left, Bob and Wade still stood in the doorway." Are we all leaving tomorrow?" Bob asked, and I nodded." I have to get my cast off tomorrow, and I need to get more medicine." I took Mark's glasses off, and set them on the nightstand." I think you guys were made for each other." Wade said as he closed the door, and I smiled." I think so too." I whispered, and rolled over.

The next morning I woke before Mark, his eyelids almost to their regular color now. He looked so peaceful, so beautiful. I slowly got out of bed, and went into his bedroom. All of his things were packed and the bed was made. Did the guys do this for him? Or did he do it the other night? I pulled his bags into my room, and saw him still asleep. I went into the kitchen, and made some coffee. I brought it into my room, and fanned the smell into his nose. His eyes opened slightly, and he saw what I was doing." Wakey Wakey." I said, and got onto the bed again." Oh did I fall asleep?" He asked, and I nodded." Don't worry, I enjoyed watching you sleep. Yami and Jack went back home, Bob and Wade are waiting for us." Mark rolled over, and sat on the side of the bed." I'm wearing this because I don't care." I laughed, and handed him the cup of coffee. He put an arm around my shoulders as he got his energy from the coffee. Afterwards, he kissed my cheek and I blushed. He was quiet for the ride to the airport, he only told Bob and Wade goodbye before they got on their seperate flights.

Mark was happy for the flight, and fell asleep halfway through it. There was one fan who woke him up by squealing with joy when she saw him. Mark looked as if he had a nightmare, and rubbed his eyes. I patted his shoulder, and looked over at the fan. She was smiling, and looking at her phone with excitement. Mark leaned back in his chair, and I put ear buds in his ears. I plug in his phone, and played his music. He fell asleep again, and I went to the bathroom. I unwrapped my arm, and rebandaged it to keep from it getting infected. I then felt my alarm go off in my head, something was wrong. I limped back to my seat, to see the fangirl sitting there. She was just staring at Mark, fascinated by him sleeping. I tapped her shoulder, and she jumped. I motioned her to move, and she did." He looks gorgeous when he sleeps." She had an odd western accent, almost like she was faking it. She then left, and Mark opened his left eye slightly." You knew she there you dog." I whispered, and he smiled." She was being very odd, but I didn't want to upset her." He whispered back, and closed his eyes again. I sat there reading my book as we started to descend. Mark placed his phone into his pocket, and placed his glasses on again.

He was smiling as he stretched his arms in the air." I'm home, it's so great to be in warm weather." He said, and we got off the plane. He bought us ice coffees, and also a biscuit to share. We sat in the doctor's office and drank our coffee's. Mark finished off the biscuit, and I continued to drink my coffee. The doctor unwrapped my arm, and said that I just need to keep bending it for a while." Don't drink that much of your health shakes for a while." I nodded, and Mark held my hand." As for you Mr. Fischbach, I believe you are coming down with something. Your reports show that your temperature is rising, you propable caught something in Boston." Mark nodded, and rubbed his nose.

We went back home, and I found out what Mark got in Boston. He had food posioning, probably from the hotel service food. He was walking into my apartment, when he vomited onto the carpet. He completely emptied his stomach onto my carpet, and collapsed." Mark!" I grabbed his head before he hit the floor, and laid his head on my lap. He was coughing up more vomit onto my legs, and I just rubbed his back. I cooed at him, and he slowly stopped. He had vomit all over his clothes, and he was curled in a ball.

(Warning, next scene is pretty out there)

I helped him up to my bathroom, and sat him on the toliet lid. He didn't move as I helped get all his clothes off. I helped him into the tub, and turned on the water. He placed a cloth over his private part, and his face turned red." Don't worry Mark, I've seen one before. My step brother use to get sick on himself all the time, I was the only one who helped him get cleaned up." I turned off the water when it got up to his waist, and rubbed soap all over him." I'm sorry." He said as I put water in his hair." You didn't mean to, it was an accident. I'll get you some clothes from your apartment, bring you up some cool movies, and we'll stay in bed for the day. Plus I'll make sure to put a puking bucket next to the bed." His eyes were half open, and he didn't look at me. He was probably embarrassed to be naked in front of me, and I understood that.

I washed him up good, and left so he could put a towel around himelf. I brought him his Futurama T-shirt, his Budweiser pajama pants, and his brown blanket. He was sitting on the edge of the bathtube with a towel around his waist, and he actually dried his hair all the way. I had boxers of his in my hand, and I helped him put them on. He was still embarrassed that I saw him bare ass naked, but I just focused on the job at hand. I helped him into his pants, and he put his shirt on himself. I brought a big bucket from downstairs, and brought it up to him. He was laying in my bed with his blanket on him. I put the bucket next to the bed, and put in a movie for him. I went downstairs to clean up the mess. The smell made me want to hurl, but good thing I didn't eat the biscuit. I scrubbed out the vomit, and sprayed flower scented cleaning spray everywhere. It smelled like shit mixed with flowers. I scrubbed some soap into the carpet, and then placed towels everywhere. I went upstairs, and saw Mark getting sick again.

Three hours full of Mark getting sick, he fell asleep in my arms. I placed my head on his and sang to him. I sang the song from Telltale's Game of Thrones game, "Ballad of the Forrestors". His sweating went down, and he finally stopped shaking. I watched the ending of the movie he was watching, then slowly closed my eyes. I could still hear the song in my head.