Bus Ride

(Not trying to be a cocky asshole, but if anyone goes to Pax East tell Mark about my fanfiction.  I want to know if he likes it, that would make my life if he did.)

         I woke up at six, and got out of bed.  I let Mark sleep in as I packed for both of us for the ride.  I packed some pain medication for both of us, my pills, bottles of water, and some crackers.  I also packed pillows and blankets for the ride.  I put in some extra clothes in case we stayed the night as well.  I put my laptop in the bag as well, and placed my bow case beside the bag.  I went out and bought breakfast, two breakfast sandwiches and two ice coffees.  I got home at around seven, and went to my recording room.  I made a video telling my fans thank you for one million subscribers, and also told them that Mark was going to make a video tomorrow  instead of today.  I then edited it, and posted it.  I went upstairs and took a bath.  I heard nothing from my bedroom as I got out of the tub.  I dried myself off, and put on new clothes.  I walked out of the bedroom to see Mark still sleeping, and I made sure he was still breathing.  As I placed my head on his chest, and the fear came back by the memory.  I was so terrified when I didn't hear the heartbeat, but hearing it now was still a reminder.  I felt him take a deep breathe, but kept my head there."  You feeling okay?"  He asked, and I turned my head to look at him."  Yeah, just checking on you."  He smiled, and I moved my head."  You think you would be alright riding a bus with me to the tournament?"  I asked helping him out of bed, and we went downstairs."  Yeah I guess, but I might fall asleep."  It didn't surprise me by this point, so it didn't really bother me.  I handed him a breakfast sandwich, and he pushed it away."  I don't like those, just taste like grease."  I threw both of them in the dumpster outside my window, and took out a bowl of strawberry slices.  I pulled out two forks, and we shared them.  Mark had trouble lifting his fork a little, and it scared me.  I then saw that he was fine, and I didn't bother him."  My body is still weak from you know what."  I nodded, and I went to get him some clothes.

        I heard a thumb downstairs, and quickly went to the stairs.  Mark was sitting on his legs on the floor, and he was staring at a glass of water on the coffee table.  I quickly went down there, and placed my hands on his cheeks.  He then looked at me, and he just shook his head."  It's okay, I'm here.  I'm here."  I said, and held back the tears.  The memory of his pale face came into my vision, and I shook it away."  Everything's alright, I'm here with you Mark.  I'm not letting anything bad happen to you."  I gave him his clothes, and he changed into them in my bathroom.  I sat on the couch while he did, and covered my ears.  I could hear myself screaming his name at the lake in my head, and I saw his unconscious body laying there.  I shook my head again, and heard Mark come out of the bathroom.  I turned around to see him leaning against the door frame smiling."  You think you could bring some pillows of mine?"  I nodded, and patted the bag."  Already got it covered, you are going to rest for the ride."  The bus came around nine-thirty, and I helped Mark up the stairs.  Tiff and the others clapped for Mark and I, and I flipped her off.  I brought him to back of the bus where the couch was, and laid him down.  He squeezed his eyes shut for a second, then looked over at me.  I brought a chair over so I could sit next to me, and then he sat up."  Sit here."  He said, and I did.  He then put the pillow on my lap, and laid down again.  Tiff came in shortly after to see us, and smiled."  The bus driver said he would try to make the ride smooth for you Mark."  He thanked her, and she left us alone.

        The bus began to move shortly after, and Mark gripped my hand."  It's okay, it's okay."  I said, and he relaxed.  He asked me to read him a book about thirty minutes into the ride, so I read him "More Than This"  by Patrick Ness.  He fell asleep as I got to chapter 3, and I set the book down.  After a while I pulled my laptop out to check out Mark's latest video.  It was of him playing Five Night's at Freddy's 3, and he was flipping out because Bonnie scared him.  I started laughing when he started going nuts on his computer.  I had to keep quiet so I didn't wake him, so I turned the video off.  I then watched Cryaotic playing a new game until I heard a knock on the door.  Tiff quietly came, and sat down on the chair."  How's he doing?"  She asked, and I looked down at Mark who had turned over to face the couch."  He's doing fine, but he had a small attack this morning.  He can't even look at a glass of water without scaring himself."  I whispered, and I stroked his hair."  Well, we have two more hours to spend before getting to the tournament.  The driver is going to stop some place for lunch, probably Panda Express."  She got my order, and I ordered something for Mark.  She then left closing the door softly.  Mark was shivering now, and I pulled the blanket up around his shoulders.

        I stretched my feet, and moved put a pillow behind my head.  I rested my eyes for a few minutes until the bus stopped.  Mark woke up, and sat up.  He had bed-head, and he scratched his stubble.  I handed him a small glass of water carefully, and he drank it.  Tiff brought in food for us, and Mark thanked her.  We switched because Mark was staring at my Orange chicken.  I stood and walked around while I ate to stretch out my legs.  Then I sat back down, and Mark rested his head on my legs again.  One more hour until we got to the tournament, but really it was two.  I sighed as the bus started to move again.  Mark set his food down on the floor, and turned over to face the couch again.  The second hour past by slower than the first, and the third was even slower than both of them combined.  I spended them working on some finishing some editing, and also finishing some other videos I was watching.  I looked out the window to see that the bus was coming to a stop, and I woke up Mark.  He slowly opened his eyes, and looked up at me."  If you want you can stay on the bus and sleep?"  I said, and he shook his head.  He sat up, and pushed his hair down."  No I want to see you perform."  I nodded, and helped him get up.  We all got off the bus, and were greeted by fans.  Mark and I were escorted to the gym, and I let Mark sit right next to the ring so I could watch him.  I was putting tape on my hands when I felt his hand on my shoulder.  I looked up at him, and he smiled."  You'll do great."  I smiled back, and my name was called.