Five Night's at Freddy's 3

(Just wanted to say thanks to Redfoxlover for voting on my stories.  Also that this is an odd chapter because I don't know what the fuck to write about anymore, so you get one based on Mark's video.)

        Mark went out again before I woke up, and left a note this time.  Mati, I went to buy a new game for the fans.  Could you buy some milk if you go to the grocery store?  I drank it all for the hot sauce challenge. -Mark.  I took a long bath while finishing up The Martian, and then sat there soaking my leg.  After about half an hour, and I was all pruny, I got out.  I but on dress pants, black converses, white Starbomb shirt, and a gray hoodie jacket.  I left, and was stopped by a fan.  Her name was Jackie, and she told me thank you for my heroic deed."  It was nothing, I wanted to protect Mark."  I said, and she smiled.  We took a photo together, and I went to the grocery store.  I bought milk, ham, and some good spices.  I went home to drop them off to find a letter under my door.  I picked it up, and read it.

        Mati, I was hoping you would join us, the GameGrumps, for a dinner tonight at around seven.  Mark already accepted, and told us to invite you.  We were already thinking about this, and we didn't want to just call you.  Please accept the offer, we hope to see you at dinner.  -Danny

        I texted Danny yes, and went out again.  I went to the game store to see if I could find Mark, but he wasn't there.  Maybe he was already getting home.  I went home, to hear his door close as I climbed the stairs.  I went into his apartment, to see him getting water."  What game did you get?"  I asked, and he raised the case.  It was Five Night's at Freddy's 3.  I almost thought of slapping the shit out of him, but then thought of something."  So the king is finally returning is he?"  I said, and he smiled."  I'll probably be screaming my head off upstairs, so you should proable stay down here."  I nodded, and crossed my legs."  Would you please explain this?"  I said lifting up the envelope.  He raised his eyebrow, and I smiled."  Don't think I told them to send a letter, just told them to ask you."  He then walked upstairs, and I heard his door close.  I watched TV for a while, then went up to his room.  His bed was made, so I grabbed a blanket from his closet.  I then went downstairs, to heard a loud Slam upstairs.  It made me jump, and I tried to hear what was going upstairs.  I heard a creak as Mark flopped on his bed, then I went upstairs."  You okay?"  I said entering his bedroom, only to find him laying on his back."  That game is terrifying."  He said staring at the ceiling, and I sighed."  Well that creepy Bonnie is what gets to you."  I said, and he nodded."  Don't worry, you'll get it."  I said sitting down next to him.  He sat up, and looked at me.  He was sweating, and I wiped the sweat with a tissue.

          It was about three o'clock, and Mark said he was going to take a nap.  I nodded, and got out of his room.  I went downstairs again, and watched some more TV.  I got up once to get a glass of water when my phone rang."  Hello?"  I said, and heard Danny laughing."  You coming over with Mark?"  He asked through laughs, and I was confused."  Yes, is eveyrthing okay?"  I asked, and he said yeah."  Arin is making faces at me, and I can't stop laughing."  I smiled, and looked up at the ceiling."  Mark's taking a nap, he just played FNAF 3."  Danny gasped, and I heard him tell Arin."  How many night's did he do?"  I thought about if Mark told me."  Two I think, didn't do the third yet."  Danny repeated this to Arin, and Arin started screaming."  Holy shit, he's going to die!  Mati honey, get his ass over here!"  Danny started laughing at Arin, and so did I."  I'll bring him over around four-thirty.  Just get ready for dinner."  Danny ended the call, and I went upstairs.  Mark was sleeping in his boxers, and his glasses were on the nightstand.  He was snoring a little bit, and his fan was on.

        I went into his recording room to see his computer still on.  Right after he closed his game he played solitare.  I started to play it, to only find out I sucked at it.  So I went on NotDoppler.com to play some games.  I played for almost an hour before I heard a loud yawn in the other room.  I quickly exited out of everything, and went downstairs.  I heard Mark go into his recording room, then walk out about five minutes later.  He walked into his room again, and I quickly went upstairs.  I looked at what he was doing, and saw he checked his internet history."  Fuck me."  I whispered, and walked downstairs again.  I went into my apartment, and put on a new jacket.  This one was black, and also had a hood on it.  I put on perfume, and then brushed my teeth.  I heard Mark's water turn on, and looked at my watch.  4:15, fifteen more minutes until we had to leave.  I heard Mark singing in the shower as loud as he could, and I smiled."  You sound like shit!"  I said, and he laughed."  I don't sound good to you?"  He asked, and I laughed.  He got out of the shower, and I heard him walking around while putting clothes on.  He came into my apartment to see me reading, and he sat down next to me."  You brushed your hair?"  I asked, and he nodded."  Wow, you're growing up."  He rolled his eyes, then messed with his hair."  Oh no, you're going to have to brush it for me."  I smiled, and brushed it for him.  He had on a blue flannel, jeans, and some shoes I bouth him last month.