Live Stream

I watch movies while the guys did their Live Stream for the Children's hospital. I watched Lord of the Rings, Up, and The Blind Side. I heard laughter upstairs, and some screams. My eye had worsened, and my ribs ached when I moved. I decided to play some games on Mark's TV, Last of Us and Alien Isolation. After a few hours, I fell asleep on the couch. When I woke up it was about 7:20.

I grabbed my phone, and called for pizza. I ordered three pizzas, a box of breadsticks, and some fried raviolis. I went to my apartment real quick to get my wallet, then snuck back into Marks. I turned on Dexter while waiting for the pizza guy to come. I heard a thump upstairs, then heard Bob laughing." God dammit Wade, don't break my equipment." I heard Mark say, and I smiled. There was a knock at the door, and I answered it. The pizza guy stood there with my food. I took it from him, and paid him." Thank you, have a good night." He smiled at me, then left.

I went to the kitchen and got paper plates, Mountain Dew, napkins, and a pizza cutter. I went slowly up the stairs to keep the pain from going to high, and brought the food into Mark's computer room. All three of them looked over at me when I walked through the door." I bought food." I said, and they started cheering. I set down two pizzas, the breadsticks, Mountain Dew, and the plates and napkins." Mati come over here, say hi to the fans." I walked over to where Mark sat, and waved at his camera. I hid my black eye from the fans, but couldn't hide the scratches on my face.

Bob started to repeat comments to Mark." Mark, what happened to her face? Did something happen?" I looked over at Mark, and he looked up at me." Nothing, nothing happened. She looks beautiful." I blushed at that, and shut the door. I went downstairs, and continued to watch movies. I ate my ravioli and a few slices of pizza. I grabbed a blanket from a closet, and grabbed a pillow from the couch. I laid down on the couch, and watched Guardians of the Galaxy. I could hear the boys laughing upstairs, and could tell they were having fun.

I texted my friend Carah, and told her about what happened. She then told me that she would call me later if she had time, and then we stopped talking. I rested on the couch, and could feel the ice pack start to thaw. I took it off of my eye, and placed it on the coffee table. I drank a few Mountain Dews before I heard the guys come running down the stairs." How you feeling?" Mark said as he down next to me." My face hurts, but I'm good." Mark laughed, and I saw Bob and Wade getting more drinks for upstairs." How was the pizza?" I asked him as he took a sip fo my drink.

"It was very good, better than Slendies Nipples." I laughed at that, and he smiled." How many more hours do you have to stream?" I asked as I put my feet on his lap." Oh maybe four more hours. You'll probably be asleep when we finish up." I nodded, then they went back upstairs. It was about ten o'clock when I went to bed. I put on a long movie, and turned over so I wasn't facing the TV. I shut my eyes to the soft noise of laughter from upstairs.