Welcome to L.A.

The next morning, we drove back to L.A. the same way we came.  Ross was driving this time, and I was past out in the back.  I had been up for most of the night, and had only gotten only one hour of sleep.  So I was kind of tired.  I woke up around noon, and sat up to see Suzy sitting next to me."  Sleep well?"  She asked, her hair in a perfect bun."  Yeah, really good."  I stretched my arms up to the ceiling, and didn't see Mark anywhere."  Where's Mark?"  Suzy looked around, then at the back room."  Probable in there, Arin went in there with him a while ago."  I pulled myself on my feet, and walked up to the front.  Ross looked bored, and Danny had a blanket wrapped around himself."  How many more hours?"  I asked, and Ross put up two fingers.  I nodded, and went back to sit down.  I sat there for a while, then looked out the window.  It was raining again, badly.  I pulled my legs up onto the couch, and watched speeding cars pass us.  I put in my music, and listened to it as we drove on.  I pulled out my book halfway through the trip, and read.  Mark and Arin were still in the back room, but I didn't bother them.  I pulled a blanket over myself, and took a quick nap.  When I woke up, I saw we were starting to slow up in front of the apartment complex.  I grabbed my bag, and got."  You guys let Mark hang out with you, I need to do some stuff."  Ross nodded, and they drove off.  I got up to my apartment, and dropped my bag onto the ground.  I slipped off my shoes, and went upstairs.  I crawled into bed, and laid there.  My legs hurted, so I just laid there.  I was wondering what Mark was up to, what was so important that he needed to discuss with Arin?

        After a few hours of resting my legs, I heard a knock on my door.  I walked slowly down, and opened the door.  Bob and Wade were standing there, they had confusd looks."  Didn't you get my message?"  Bob asked, and I looked confused.  I patted my pockets, then my eyes went wide."  I gave it to Mark yesterday, he still has it."  Bob covered his mouth, and started laughing."  Well, we're here!  And we need help with moving our stuff."  I nodded, and invited them in."  Where's Mark?"  They asked, and I rubbed my eyes."  He's with the GameGrumps, doing business stuff.  Let me get dressed first into better clothes."  I put on a new sports bra, a gray cutoff, black shorts, and running shoes.  I pulled my hair into a bun, then went back downstairs.  We walked to Bob's apartment, which was a block away from mine.  I took his phone, and called my phone.  Mark picked up, and I tried not to yell at him."  Where you at?  I need my phone back."  I said, and Mark was quiet."  Why do you have Bob's phone?"

        "Because he and Wade are here, moving in their apartments."  Mark sighed angrily at himself, and I heard him get up."  Text me the address, and I'll be there soon."  I hung up on him, and gave Bob his phone back.  I carried two boxes in at a time into his apartment.  It was two floors, regular staircase, two bedrooms, and three bathrooms."  You guys aren't living together are you?"  I asked, and they shook their heads."  Actually my apartment is right across from Bob's."  Wade said, and I nodded.  I helped Bob with his matress, and came out to see a cab park up.  Mark came out, and apologized for his lateness."  It's fine, can you help me with me with the big boxes."  He nodded, and we lifted the big boxes up to Bob's apartment.  Soon after we were unpackaging every, and putting things away.  I was in charge of the kitchen supplies, Mark with the living room, Wade with the bathrooms, and Bob with the bedrooms.  I put the silverware in one drawer, plates in the cabinet, bowls in another, and other equpment where they should be.  I then put sticky notes everywhere, so Bob knew where they were.  Mark wouldn't look at me for some reason after I finished, and I was very confused.  Did I do something?  I thought to myself, and got ready to leave."  I'll see you guys later."  I said, and walked home.  I took a long bubble bath, and kept my hair up in a bun.

        I heard Mark come into my apartment, and he knocked on the bathroom door."  You decent?"  He asked, and I opened the door from the tub.  He came in, and sat on the toliet lid."  What the hell did I do?"  I said, and he looked up."  You didn't do anything?  Why do you ask?"  I leaned back against the tub, and shrugged."  I don't know, you haven't spoken to me almost all day.  The only thing I heard out of your mouth was 'sorry I'm late'.  Did I do something?"  He shook his head, and just rubbed his head."  I feel as if I'm doing something wrong with being your gaurdian.  You've been attacked, hit, beaten, ran over, hell Mati you walk with a limp because of me."  I lifted myself up a little bit, and motioned him to come over to me.  He came and sat down beside the tub, and I put my hand on his shoulder."  That was not your fault, nothing was your fault.  You were the only one who protected Mark, you are the reason I'm alive right now."  He looked as if he didn't believe me."  I'm telling you the truth, without you I'd be nothing."  I said, and smiled at me.  I made him get out, and I got out of the tub.  I pulled on my pajamas, and came out.  He was sitting on the stairs, making a circle in his pant leg.  I sat down next to him, and he smiled at me."  I'm not going anywhere Mark without you."  He chuckles, and I kissed his cheek.  We then went downstairs, and I heard a knock at the door.  Bob and Wade came over, and we enjoyed a movie night.  I made my famous popcorn, and also got out some soda.  We were enjoying ourselves, and I was having suck a great time.