Lazy day

The doctor came over again the next day to check up on me, and told me to take it easy."  I wouldn't be walking around a lot.  Just stay inside for a week to let yourself heal up.  You might have some dizzy spells, and you might get pieces of your memory back from the incident.  Just stay in bed for the day, and drink a lot of water."  He put on a new patch on my forehead, and patted me on the shoulder."  Thank you doctor."  I said, and he left.  Mark was staring at me in the hallway, and I motioned for him to come in.  He sat down on the bed next to me, and leaned against me."  So..you gonna do what the doctor says?"  He asked, and I nodded."  You can be the doctor today instead of me, and we can watch movies up here if you want?"  He smiled, and nodded."  I think that is a fantastic idea, but I need to go pick up something at Cyndago's apartment."  He got dressed, and left.  I sat there in his bed just staring at the blankets.  The flashes of blood, the screaming, the pounding in my head.  I quickly got out of bed, and got sick in the toliet.  It was as if that was my body's way of shuting it out, throwing up.  I felt my whole body trembling as I sat down beside the tub.  All the memories of that event were flooding through my head, and it hurt a lot.  I raked my fingers through my air trying to get breathes out, and was finally able to stand up.  I flushed the grossness out, then got back into bed.  I made sure I had my laptop before getting all comfortable, and watched some videos.  

        I saw that Mark finished up FNAF's 3, and I laughed at his reaction when he won.  I then finished up some other videos on video games until I heard the front door open.  Mark came upstairs with bags in his hands, and I moved my laptop off my lap."  What did you get?"  I asked as he set them on the nightstand."  I got MockingJay, Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade, Young Frankenstein, and Neighbors.  Then I got you some Diet Mountain Dew, and for myself Diet Dr. Pepper."  (To let you guys know, I really like Dr. Pepper.  I pretty sure Mark likes it too, he's always drinking it in Drunk Minecraft.)  He then sat down, and we put a movie into my laptop.  Mark pulled me closer to me, and I rested my head on his chest.  He was curling my hair with his fingers, and I could hear his heartbeat through his shirt.  He took a sip of his soda, and he almost choked on hit from laughing.  I patted on his back until he stopped coughing, and he started laughing again."  You moron."  I said, and he tried to stop laughing.  Afterwards, we took a small nap.  My dreams were just showing me the blood, the pain, and the screaming.

        I woke up in cold sweat, and saw Mark looking at me."  You okay?"  He said putting his arms around me, and pulled me closer."  No, I'm not.  They keep getting worse.  The blood, the screaming."  I pushed myself cloer into his chest until I felt my nose being squished.  He held me, and told me what happened."  I was getting worried when you didn't come after an hour.  I saw walking up to the apartment, and was walking downstairs so we could go right then and there.  Then I saw that Tommy kid, and I saw you laying on the ground.  You had blood pouring from your scare, it was as if Dark actually existed inside me.  I got angry, and I started to beat the shit out of that kid.  I felt his jaw break when I hit it a third time, but then I heard your voice.  You said 'help me', and I stopped.  I knew you needed me, so I tended to you.  The doctor is a close friend of mine, and was happy to help me.  I carried you up to my bedroom, and laid you down.  I was trying to get up, but your hand was still grabbing my shirt.  I stayed with you until the doctor came in, and told me to leave."  I almost started to cry, but I just held him close."  You saved me, that's all that matters to me."  I said, and wrapped my arms around him.

        He, Bob, and Wade went out that night to enjoy a few drinks together.  Mark told me he wouldn't drink that much so he could drive home in one piece.  After they left, I went downstairs.  Mark had left me some appetizer food, and also some other movies.  I sat down on the couch, and ate some of the Pot stitckers.  I enjoyed watching some of the movies Mark bought today, then enjoyed some old movies.  Breakfast Club, Uncle Buck, Stripes, and St.Elmos Fire.  I was down for maybe four hours when I got a call from Wade."  What's up?"  I said, and I heard Mark laughing in the background."  Um yeah, Mark's drunk.  So I stopped drinking, and we're going to come home soon.  You decent?"  I looked down at my bunny slippers, blue fluffy pajama pants, and gray tanktop cuddled up with a puppy pillow."  I guess you could say that."  I said, and Wade laughed."  Alright, see ya soon."  I ended the call, and continued to watch my movie.

        An hour later, Bob and Wade came walking in.  Mark came in a few seconds later, with a smiled on his face.  He sat down next to me, and he was swinging a little."  Damn Wade, how much did he drink?"  I asked as Mark rested his head on my shoulder, and fell asleep instantly."  Maybe two or three strong drinks.  I thought he could handle it, guess I thought wrong."  I stood up, and set Mark's head against the puppy pillow."  Have you been just sitting down here watching movies?"  Bob asked, and I nodded."  You two can spend the night in the second bedroom, it's not that weird.  I'll wake up early to see if he's okay.  Goodnight."  The two of them went upstairs as I pulled a blanket over Mark.  He opened his eyes a little bit, then shut them again.  I then went upstairs, and sat in bed for a little.  I then got up, and went to the bathroom.  I pulled the patch off of my head, and saw that the wound was already healed up.  It was from the middle of my forehead, down to my right temple.  I slowly stroked it for a few seconds before getting into bed again.  I heard mumbling in the other bedroom, and went in there to see what they were talking about.  Wade was on the floor, and Bob was in the bed."  What are you guys talking about?"  Wade turned to look at Bob, and he nodded."  Mark said something that we didn't understand, maybe you could explain it to us?"  I sat down on the bed, and Wade scooted closer to me."  He said that he heard your voice as he beated on the kid, like in his head.  What does that mean?"  I was confused, Mark told me he heard me say 'help me', not in his head."  He told me he heard me, not in his head.  Maybe it was..."  I stopped, and walked out of the room.  I went downstairs, and shook Mark out of his sleep."  What?"  He mumbled not even opening his eyes."  What did you mean when you said you heard me?"  I asked, and he shook his head."  I heard you in my head from when you said 'don't you leave me alone', from the drowing incident.  I was...thinking what if I went to jail?  What if I did leave you alone?"  He then past out again, and I sat there.

        He didn't mean that he heard me say that, he heard me from before.  He heard what I said, he held on.  While he was punching Tommy, he heard me again.  He didn't want to leave me alone, he wanted to protect me.  I stopped him from killing Tommy, I saved him from jail.  I leaned over him, and kissed his forehead."  I'll always be here for you, always."  I whispered, and I saw him smile.  I then went upstairs, and Wade called me back into the bedroom."  The drowning, that's what he was talking about."  I said, and Bob looked confused.  He knew about the drowning, but didn't understand what I was saying."  While I was riving him, I told him not to leave me alone again.  While he was beating on the kid, he heard me say that in his mind again.  He heard me say that, he stopped for me.  So he didn't leave me alone by going to jail.  He was protecting me."  Bob's mouth hanged open when I told him this, Wade's eyes went wide.  I then went back to Mark's room, and laid in bed.  I smiled at what Mark did for me, and brushed my hair behind my ears."  He's a true guardian."  I whispered, and went to sleep.