Blood is thicker than water

Mark was taking his pleasant time getting home, but I relaxed on my bed. I was exhausted from training yesterday, it was longer than regular times. I stayed after so I could learn on using throwing knives. I watched as the clocked ticked away, and started to fall asleep. I hadn't realized I fell asleep until I felt someone slightly shaking me. I slowly opened my eyes, and saw Mark standing there." You fell asleep while waiting up for me?" He asked, and I hugged around him around the neck." I missed you." I said as I kissed his cheek. He rolled over me, and laid down next to me." Why are you still in bed, is this what you do when I'm away?" He asked, and I smiled." No, I was at the gym late yesterday. I was training for several hours, and then had to run home to get out of the rain."

"Well, I have news for you." I looked up at him, barley able to keep my eyes open." Can you say it later, and can we sleep now?" I said, and snuggled up into his chest. He wrapped his arms around me, and took a deep breathe. I fell asleep very quickly, and woke up in his apartment. I could hear him in his recording room screaming at his computer, and I walked toward his door. I knocked on the door, and walked in. He had his headphones around his neck, and he was smiling." Well look who's up." I came over, and kissed his forehead." Guys you remember Mati right, she was taking a nap in my bedroom. Sorry if I woke you up, I'm trying to defeat this game." He was playing some adventure game, and he kept dying on level ten. I place my hands over his, and guided him through the level.

"See, you were putting you hand off the E too soon. And you're suppose to be the Gamer boy." He stuck his tongue out at me, and I hugged him." Bye guys." I said, and left his room. I went into his kitchen, and cooks some noodles for myself. I sat on the couch watching Netflix, and made myself a little caccoon in blankets. I heard Mark yelling, and then the sound of him dropping his controller. He then came downstairs, and sat down next to me." I hate that game." He said, and I handed him the rest of my noodles. He sat there with steam coming out of his ears, and I laid my head on his shoulder." Didn't you have something to tell me?" I asked, and he sat up a little." Oh yeah." He grabbed his bag from behind the couch, and pulled out some papers." You told me that I was the only one you cared about, and Jon gave me an idea." He handed me the papers, and I read them.

They were adoption forms, my adoption forms." Apparently your adopting mom didn't actually make your adoption a reality, she faked her forms. These ones however aren't." I looked at the name of the adopter, it read Mark Fischbach. My hands started to tremble, and tears rolled down my face." I am now your legal guardian Matisyn Thompson." I was smiling so much it hurt, and the tears continued to roll down my face. I pulled off the blankets, and jumped into Mark's lap." Thank you, thank you , thank you!" I said through sobs, and kissed his cheek. He was so happy, and I continued to hug him. I didn't dare move when there was a knock on the door." Mark open the door, come on!" I let Mark got up, Bob and Wade came in. They were cheering with joy that I was Mark's new sister.

I jumped up from my seat, and got them in a group hug. Mark told me they were here for the party we were having tonight. We would be up for most of the night having fun." Oh I have something for you guys. Follow me." I lead them into my apartment, and looked through my cabinets. I found what I was looking for. It was a bottle of very expensive whisky from my brother." This was a gift from my brother when I said I was moving. It's worth a hundred dollars, and I want you guys to enjoy it." Mark looked at the bottle, and I put out three glasses. I poured it in them, and got a glass of Cola for myself." To a new life." I said, and they said it as well. We then clinked glasses, and drank.