New York

(Oh my God, we reach 100 reads guys!  That's fantastic news, I'll try to make this a longer chapter for you guys.  Thank's a lot.)

        I felt Mark squirming underneath, and I looked up at him."  My arm's asleep."  He said, and I pulled it out from underneath me.  He rubbed his wrist, and I saw him slowly bend his fingers.  The Grumps were still sleeping, so we quietly got dressed.  I placed a not on the TV, and we left the room."  You are getting even more stealthy Mark, I'm impressed."  I whispered so we didn't wake up the other people in the hotel."  Well, I learned it from you, you should be impressed with yourself."  I smiled, and we got onto the elevator.  My phone buzzed, and saw Carah was calling me."  Hey gurl, how's Markimoo?"  I put her on speaker, and Mark started laughing."  Oh shit, I'm on speaker aren't I?  Hi Mark."

        "Hey Carah, good to actually hear your voice."  Carah laughed, and I smiled."  What's up Carah?"  I asked, and she got back to what she was talking about."  So there is some news that Mark is going to Pax East correct, and I was wondering if you were also going?  Plus, is there going to be a pannel?"  I looked at Mark, and he made a face."  I might be going to a questioning pannel, but I'm not having my own pannel.  I don't know if Mati is going are you?"  He asked, and I shrugged."  Probably, if my trainers say it's okay.  Plus it did say there was a dance off, and I want to see it."  Mark smiled, and I did also."  Okay, I want pictures and shit alright?  Will the plannel be on Polaris?"  She asked, and I rolled my eyes.  Carah always asked questions, and sometimes she got to deep into it."  I'll talk to you later Car."  I said, and ended the call.  We got off the elevator, and went to the breakfast area.  Mark got us coffee, and I ordered the omletes.  I put in them Spinach, ham, cheese, and pepper.  Mark looked at it, and scrunched up his nose."  It has protein and is healthy for you, you need to keep your strength up Iplier."  I said patting his stomach, and he grabbed my hand.  He held onto it as we ate.

        Around ten, Danny and Arin came down.  Their hair was brushed, and they were dressed also."  Thanks for waking us up dicks."  Danny said sitting down, and I stuck my tongue out at him.  He ate the rest of my omlete, and Arin took Mark's.  We sat there laughing for a little bit, and I felt a tug on my shirt.  I looked over to see a little girl standing there with a teddy bear and a piece of paper."  Are you Mati Thompson?"  She asked, and I saw she had an oxygen tube in her nose."  Yes I am, can I help you?"

        "Can I have your signiture?"  I took her piece of paper, and signed it for her."  I'll give you something else."  Her mother was standing there, and I took a picture of us with her phone."  Thank you Mati."  She said, and I hugged her."  Thank you a lot for doing that."  Her mother said, and I smiled at her."  What's wrong with if I may ask?"  I said, and she smiled at her daughter."  She has weak lungs, she's actually here to get new lungs.  She watches all your channels by the way."  We all smiled at her, and we all decided to do something."  Could we all take a picture with her?"  I asked, and the little girl's eyes went wide.  We all got on our knees, and took a picture with her.  She then left, and we all smiled at each other."  That was awesome, I hope her new lungs work."  Arin said, and Danny nodded.

        We left around noon, and walked around New York.  Danny was the first to pick where we were going first. He wanted to a Nintendo store headquarters, that had everything Nintendo in it.  The guys were squealing as they ran around the store.  Mark ran up to the second floor as I looked at the Mario stuff.  I found an actual Yoshi egg that had a yoshi plushie in it.  I put it in my cart, and saw Arin running up to me.  He had numerous Zelda toys and items, and placed them in the cart."  Look at all of this, this is awesome!"  I found Mario Patry for the PS2, and I put in the cart also.  I then found some cute hoodies and T-shirts with pokemon, Link, Mario, and even Kirby on them.  I found a scar with Mario jumping on the bricks, and also a Kirby bookbag.  Mark came down with some much shit that it was almost falling out of his arms.  He placed them in the cart, and he was so happy."  We are all paying for this."  I yelled after him as he ran up the stairs again.