Bully

Mark sat on his bed before his cab came, he was going to be gone for three days.  He said he needed to spend some time with Jontron, and that they were going to talk about some stuff.  I sat on his lap, and he just hugged me."  Why don't you come with me?"  He asked, and I placed my hands on his cheeks."  I need to stay here, and watch over the apartments.  I'll be fine, I promise you."  I placed a kiss on his forehead, and smiled at him."  Now, you need to get going.  Your cab's here."  I got off of him, and lead him outside.  He was hugging me all the way outside, and I had to pull myself away from me.  The cabbie looked at me weird, and I smiled at him."  My brother is very protective."  He gave me a shocked look."  You look nothing alike to be related."  I smiled, and gave Mark a kiss on the cheek."  You be good Mark."  He smiled, and the cab drove off.

        I was about to walk up to my apartment, when I was stopped by a big figure.  I looked in the eyes of Tommy, he had a gruesome smile.  I rolled my eyes, and pushed him out of my way."  I'm not in the mood for you bullshit Thomas."  I said, and he looked confused."  Your little protector isn't here to protect you, so I get to have my fun."  He tried to grab me, and pushed him away."  Who the fuck you think you are?"  He stopped, and I stepped down onto the sidewalk again."  Yes, you mentally broke me.  Happy!  I don't want to see anymore, I don't want to hear your fucking voice.  God what is with you bullies, you're just nonstop!"  I yelled, and he took a few steps back.  He then turned angry again, and pushed me as hard as he could.  I tripped over the steps, and my head rammed into the metal railing.  I felt blood start to drip from my head, and I clutched onto my skull.  I then stood up, and punched him in the face hard.  He grasped his nose, and I saw blood pour from his fingers.

        "You bitch!"  He said trying to hit me again, and I grabbed onto his hand.  I twisted it, and slammed it against the railing.  I heard a crack, and he started to scream.  He ran off to his house, and I smiled.  I felt dizzy, and clutched onto the railing.  I called a cab, and went to the hospital.  The lady at the front desk saw me walk in, and called a doctor for me.  I was brought into a seperate room, and the doctor worked on my head."  Thank you for seeing me Doctor."  The doctor smiled at me as he sewed up my head."  So what happened?"

        "Some bully rammed my head into a metal railing, but I got him back."  The doctor looked at me confused."  I broke his hand."  I said, and the doctor nodded."  Well, I guess I'll be seeing him soon."  I nodded, and felt him cut the thread from the needle."  Luckily you don't have any brain damage, you'll just have some minor headaches.  Take these if the pain worsens to a migrane."  He gave me some pills, and I went home.  Mark called me, and I told him what happen."  What!  I'm coming home."  I told him not to, to just finish up his work.  He was very reluctant to, but I insisted.  He hung up, and I went to his apartment.  I hated it when it was empty, it was just so depressing."  Come home in one piece."  I whispered, and walked up to his gaming room.  I played some PC games, and looked at his comments.  His fans were saying so many nice things to him, and I smiled.  I went on his facebook, and saw that he recently posted a photo of him landing.  I then took a photo of his gaming room, and sended it to him.  He responded by sended me a photo of Jontron.  He was staring at me, and it crept me out.  I texted him about how creepy it was, and he texted me a picture of his laugh.

        We texted until we both fell asleep at the phone.  When I woke up the next morning, I found a text on my phone from him.  Mark:  I love you Mati, sweat dreams.