Broken Fingers

(My sister hurt her hand today, and it gave me an idea.  It was sorta like this, but she didn't break her fingers.)

        I went to work early so I could home early.  We were only there for two hours since some of the trainers were gone at a meeting, so we didn't do that much.  I had to work out my legs, then I was done.  I was tying my shoes, when Tiff came and sat down next to me."  I saw you at Splashville yesterday, who were those other guys with you?"  I smiled, and tied my other shoe."  Those were the GameGrumps, friends of Mark's."

        "Wait the youtubers?  Oh my gosh I love those guys!"  She was excited now, and I showed her the picturs we took that day."  Oh my gosh, Danny is so adorable.  You are only lucky bitch."  She punched me playfully, and I left.  I was walking down the street when I heard my name being called.  I turned to see Tiff chasing after me."  You forgot your phone."  She handed it to me, and I saw a message on it."  Mark texted me, he's wondering where I am.  Thank's by the way, I appreciate it."  She ran back to her car, and I continued to walk.  I walked into Mark's apartment to see him laying on the couch, he had a wet cloth over his eyes."  What are you doing?"  I asked as I came in, and removed half of the cloth to look at me."  My eyes hurt, so I'm soaking them.  How was work?"  I sat down, and he put his legs on mine."  It was okay, we were only there for two hours due to the few trainers."  He replaced the cloth, and sighed."  Don't you have to go see Cyndago?"  I said, and he jumped to his feet."  Shit!  I totally forgot."  He ran upstairs, and I heard him frantically changing his clothes.  He came downstairs trying to tie his shoes."  Mark calm down."  I stopped him at the door, and brushed his hair.  He then finished tying shoes as I straightened his shirt up.  He then left, and I sat down on his couch."  Okay, cleaning day."

        I first went upstairs to his room, and got all of his clothes on the floor.  I put them in the washing machine, then made his bed.  I then vacummed the floor, and straightened up his plushies.  I looked in his closet, and put his clothes on the hangers.  I then washed out some stains on the carpet, and fixed up his drawers.  When his clothes were done, I put them in the dryer.  After they dried I folded them, and put them away.  I went into his recording room, and cleaned his desk.  I made sure to throw away all the tissues, empty bottles, and other trash items.  I saw that the video that I posted yesterday had over a million views already, and tones of comments."  Hey Mati, it's alright.  Just keep care of our boy."  I smiled, and continued to clean.  I wrapped up his headphones, cleaned off his microphones, cleaned his screen, organized his cords, put his games in there cases, and saved all his documents on his computer.  I watched one of Mark's videos before working on the bathroon and second bedroom.  The bathroom was easy to clean.  Wash the toliet, clean the sink, wash the mirror, and shower down the tube.  The second bedroom had nothing in it beside extra bedsheets, comforters, and pillows.  I didn't bother with it, so I went downstairs.  I pulled all of the clothes down there into the washer, and cleaned the floor as well.  I went into the kitchen, and cleaned the dishes.  I also put them away, and threw away the rotten food.

        I went into my apartment, and got rid of all the moving boxes.  I didn't understand why I still had them, maybe because I thought I was gonna move again.  I threw them out my window into the dumpster below my apartment, and then went up to my room.  I cleaned it up by washing the clothes, making my bed, fixing up the closet, and cleaning the carpets.  I was sweatin  a little bit as I cleaned up the second bedroom.  I placed my chest of weapons and items beside the window, and placed my bow case on top of it.  I then put all my extra stuff in there, and some non used items.  Plushies, computer software, old PC projects, and some fan stuff.  I cleaned my bathrooms quickly, then put my clean clothes away.  I then cleaned the kitchen, carpet downstairs, dusted everything, moved the couch a little more, moved the TV, and cleaned the windows.  It was about three in the afternoon then, and I was sure Mark should be home soon.  I heard a yelp outside, and laughed a little.  I thought it was probably just someone who almost fell into traffic, and took if out of my mind.

        I heard running feet coming up the stairs, and opened the door.  Mark was walking toward me, clutching his left hand.  His middle finger and pinkie were bending the wrong way."  What happened?"  I said as he set his broken hand into mine."  I was closing my car door, and I didn't realize my fingers were on the inside of the door.  So I slammed them really hard."  I saw a tear go down his cheek, and I brought him into my apartment.  I sat him down on the couch, and went to the kitchen.  I got the medkit, and also a hard sponge from the sink.  I sat down next to Mark on the couch.  I put his hand on my lap, and he tensed up.  I rubbed his cheek, and calmed him down."  I've fixed fingers before, I helped my mom with that too."  I put some numbing medicine around the fingers, and Mark gritted his teeth."  Say aww."  I said, and he did.  I put the sponge in his mouth, and he gave me a confused look."  That's so you don't break your teeth or make your tongue bleed."  He nodded, and I grabbed his pinkie."  Ready?"  I said, and he grabbed other wrist with his hand."  I..2..3!"  I pulled his pinkie back in place, and I felt him squeeze my wrist real hard.  He was sweating, and was leaning over his hand.  He looked up at me, and I kissed his forehead."  One more, one more okay?"  He nodded, and I grabbed his middle finger.  Before I fixed it, and placed my forehead against his.  His breathing went down, and I pulled it back into place.  He screamed through the sponge, and gripped my arm very hard.  Harder than the attack man.  I cried out, and gripped my wrist.  Mark spit out the sponge, and put his hands on my back."  I'm sorry, I'm sorry."  He said, and I shook my head."  No it's alright Mark, it's okay."  I pulled my hand away from my wrist to see fingernail markings, they were bleeding."  Just needs to be bandaged, it's okay Mark."  I took his injured hand into mine, and wrapped the fingers together.  I then placed a bandage around them to keep from infection.  Mark helped me with my wrist, and I hugged him."  You didn't mean it, you understand?"  He nodded, and I patted his shoulder."  You need to make a video, go on."  He stood up, and walked out of the apartment.

        After about an hour, I finally let the pain come out.  I gritted my teeth as the pain started to terrible.  I moaned through gritted teeth, and felt a tear role down my cheek.  I sat down on the floor, and just held onto my wound.  I kept looked at the ground, and gasped for air.  After about an hour, I finally was able to pull myself together.  Mark was still recording, so I had time to clean up.  I put the sponge in the trash, and put the medkit away.  I sat on the couch, and looked around, I thought about how good I did at cleaning.  I smiled, and rubbed my bandaged wrist.  Mark came in, and he gave me a weak smile."  Told the fans what happened, and they're already asking are you okay."  He sat down next to me, and looked at my arm."  Mark, you didn't mean it, you're fine."  He just stared at it, and didn't look at me.  I placed my hands on his cheeks, and made him look at me.  Tears ran down my face, and I looked over at him."  Listen to me, it wasn't your fault.  I let you hold my arm, it was my choice.  You cannot blame yourself God dammit!"  I put his head on my shoulder, and wrapped my arms around his neck."  I'm sorry, okay?  I'll make it up to you."  I shook my head."  I don't want that, I just want us to forget this.  Just go back to the way things were."  I said, and he nodded."  You want to go get some food?"  He asked, and I nodded.  We held hands as we walked down the street to the chinese resturant.  Mark and I enjoyed a plate of noodles together, and he smiled."  So what game did you play?"  I asked, and ate some more noodles."  Happy Wheels."

        I smiled, and we continued to laugh.  When we got back to the apartment, Mark said he was going to bed.  He was going to sleep in my room, and I sat on the couch.  I unwrapped my wound, and put disinfectant on the marks.  I rewrapped it, and went up the stairs.  Mark was pulled off his shirt, and looked over at me."  Bed too?  Thought you would be downstairs for a little while more."  I shook my head, and got into bed.  Mark crawled in after me, and placed his hand around my waist.  I felt him dig his head into my back.  He was crying again, crying hard.  I turned around in bed, and held him in my arms."  Shh, it's okay.  I told you it's fine, I said I was fine.  It was nothing you did Mark, nothing."  He just cried in my arms until he fell asleep.  I just laid there, and held him.  I moved him closer to me, and held him as I fell asleep.