Thomas Fischbach

Mark was sleeping on the plane ride home, and was interupted of his nap by a fangirl's laughter.  He woke up, and over at me."  Was that you?"  He asked, and I shook his head.  I looked over at the fangirl who was staring at Mark, and squealing quietly."  Don't look over there, huge fangirl."  He was taking deep breathes, and rubbed his eyes."  Great, now their waking me up.  What a great fucking trip."  He said quietly, and I smiled."  Let's switch seats."  I said, and made him take my seat.  Before I sat back down, I went over to the fangirl."  Your Mati Thompson, Markiplier's neighbor!"  She said in a quiet voice, and gave me a toothy smile."  Excuse me Ms. but you are interfering with my friend's sleep.  I'm not trying to be rude to you, but he needs his rest.  Could you please be quiet?"  Her smile turned into a blank expression, and then she nodded."  Yes, I understand.  I'm sorry for waking him."

        I went back to my seat to see Mark past out again, when I sat down he moved his head on my shoulder."  Thank you."  He whispered, and I stroked his hair.  I read my book some more, and waited for us to descend to wake Mark up again.  He was well rested now, and stretched his arms to the ceiling of the plane."  I love naps, I would be dead without them."  He wrapped his arms around me, and squished me.  When we were getting off the plane, Mark signed something for the fangirl.  She squealed with joy, and we got off the plane.  I grabbed my bags, and Mark got his.  His phone buzzed in my pocket, I took it when he fell sleep, and I handed it to him.  He looked at it, and he smiled."  My brother arrived at my apartment a few minutes ago, and is wondering where I am."  I smiled, and he placed his arm around me."  Now listen, my brother is a lot like me.  He does cartoons as you probably know, and is very particular about who I hang out with.  Ever since our father you know, we've been very close.  Just be yourself around him, and you'll get along just fine."

        "So I finally get to meet big brother, I've been waiting awhile for this.  I really want to meet your brother, I've seen videos of you two.  I especially like the one of when you told him to come into your camera's view at the livestream."  Mark smiled, and led me to the cab.  Once we got in, Mark started telling me all about his brother.  His comic, his likes, his dislikes, and even what he was allergic to."  Mark, he seems like a nice man."  He blushed, and we stopped in front of our apartment complex.  We walked up the stairs, and I saw a man sitting in the hallway."  Thomas!"  Mark said running over to his brother, and hugged him when they met."  Hey little brother, I missed you."  Thomas had a mustache and beard that was short and black.  His hair was longer than Marks, and also black.  He had the Korean eyes, not like Marks eyes.  He was wearing a Twokinds T-shirt, jeans, and red Nikes.  He had a red suitcase sitting next to him, and also a laptop.

        "Thomas I'd like you to meet Mati, the girl I adopted."  Thomas's expression turned blank as I approached him.  He reached his hand out, and I shook it."  It's nice to meet you Mr. Fischbach."  I said, and he smiled."  Please, call me Thomas.  I've heard so much about you Mati, my brother was very excited of the adoption."  I blushed, and looked up at his brown eyes."  I've also heard much about you, I believe one of my friend's reads Twokind."  His eyes sparkled at that, and he laughed."  Look I gotta put my stuff away, and I'll meet you guys in Mark's apartment."  Thomas looked confused as I put my key into the slot."  Wait, you guys live in seperate apartments?"  He asked, Mark and I looked at each other."  Yeah, I have a place for all my stuff.  Plus if Mark has friends over, I have a place to sleep."  Thomas shrugged, and went into Mark's apartment.  I went into mine, and put on new clothes.  I could hear Mark laughing, then heard Thomas laughing.

        I went into his apartment, and they were standing at the counter with two beers."  Mark was just explaining the beating incident, did that actually happen to you?"  Thomas looked serious, but with a small bit of concern."  Yes it did, but I'm fine."  I went and sat down on the couch, and were followed by the brothers.  They sat on the opposite sides of the couch."  So, is she basically like our sister."  Thomas asked Mark, and Mark shrugged."  Well, she says she is.  But  we're not suppose to be dads."  I smiled, and hugged the two of them around the necks."  I love you guys."  Mark blushed, and so did Thomas.  I stood up, and stretched a little."  Now, I need to get to work.  Apparently, I didn't make the quota for hours."  Mark looked at me worry."  Mati you just came home from Florida, I think you should lay off work for a bit."

        "Sorry Mark, that's how it works in this business."  He rolled his eyes, and looked over at his brother.  Before I left, I kissed his forehead.  He smiled, and I left for work.

        Holy shit guys, 80 reads!  I'm so excited to reach 100, then I'll write a very long chapter.  Thanks you guys so much.