help me

Mark told me he would be in bed all day, and that he would come see me later.  I had a headache, so I went for a walk.  I didn't know why, but walks always helped with headaches.  People stopped me to ask for photos and autographs, then I continued with my walk.  My limp was making my body throb, and it felt good.  I smiled as I slowly walked down the street, and decided to get some coffee.  I saw down heart he window, and met a man who stood beside my table."  'xcuse me Ms., do you mind if I sit here?"  He was tall, bleach blonde hair, bright blue eyes, and tan skin.  He had on a white tank top, green shorts, and flip flops.  I motioned him to sit, and he did.  He just looked at me confused as I tried to read."  May I help you sir?"  I asked, and he kept looking at me."  You are very beautiful."

        "I beg your pardon?"  I said closing my book, and moving it to the side."  I said you're beautiful.  Is't that a complimet?"  I gave him an odd look."  Not from a guy as old as my brother."  I got up to leave, and he grabbed my arm."  I apologize if I offended you, I was trying to be nice."  I pulled my arm away, and grabbed my book."  Sorry bub, but I'm not into that niceness."  I left the coffee shop, and saw him following me."  Wait, I was just trying to get into a conversation."  He said as he caught up with me."  Well that's not how you do it unless you are flirting."  His face twisted into an embarrassed look or something, and he looked over at me."  Come on, I'm an odd person.  I'm not use to talking to people, I don't like people."  I rolled my eyes as I continued to walk."  Well that's your problem mister, but I really don't want to talk to you.  I am people."

        "You are a person to be correct, beside where do you have to be?"  He asked trying to touch my arm, and I pulled it away."  Away from here."  I said, and thought of what he just did.  He tried to touch me, did he want to do more than that?"  Look just leave me alone."   I said, and he grabbed my arm.  His grip was stronger than my brothers, even Mark when he grabbed me.  He had an angry look in his eyes, and I got scared."  I tried to be nice."  He said, and I swung my cane at him.  The muzzle of the wolf head caught him in the jaw, slicing his face open.  He screamed in agony, and I ran.  I was painful to run with a limp, and I had to keep the weight off my leg.  I could hear him chasing after me, and saw people's scared faces."  Get um Super Girl!"  A little boy said as I passed him, and everything happened so fast.  I spinned around, and slid to a halt on my heels.  The man slowly came up on me, and I swung my cane again.  It caught his nose, and I forced him down to the ground.  There was a spurt of blood, and then I felt a pain.  It was in my lungs, and I couldn't breathe.

        I quickly sprinted away from the attack man, and tried to get to the apartment complex.  My lungs felt like they were being stabbed over and over again.  I was wheezing, and was in terrible pain.  I was able to get into the lobby, and almost collapsed at the desk.  The man at the desk looked at me concerned, and I tried to get the words out."  Mark...fischbach...now."  I said, and tried to get up the stairs.  I was able to get up to my floor before having to sit against the wall.  Very little air was going down my throat to my lungs, and everything was turning black.  I heard a door slam close, and turned to see Mark running toward me."  Mark."  I said, and I felt him shove pills in my throat.  I swallowed them, and my throat start to let down oxygen.  I was gasping for air, and coughing for air.  Mark placed his arms underneath my legs, and brought me into his apartment.  He laid me down on his bed, and we just looked at each other for a while.  As I started to breathe normally, I told him what happened.  He laid down next to me, and just brushed his fingers through my hair.

        "The good thing is that you made it back, and that man got what he deserved.  Mark gave me some water and told me to get some rest.  He went to record a video, and I fell asleep.  I had a dream of floating in space, just watching the stars.  I saw Mark enjoying the view with me, and he smiled.

        I opened my eyes to the sound of laughter downstairs.  It was dark outside, and the lights were off.  I crawled out of Mark's bed, and sat on the stairs.  In the living room was Danny, Arin, Ross, Suzy, and Barry.  They were enjoying a football game, and Mark came in from the kitchen.  He saw me on the stairs, and motioned for me to come down."  Feeling better?"  He asked as I sat down on the chair he put out."  My lungs burn, but I'm good."  He handed me a glass of water and asprin, and sat on the floor next to me."  She's so cute Mark."  Suzy said, and smiled at me.  I swallowed the asprin, and leaned back in the chair."  So you watching after our boy Mati?"  I nodded, and Danny put his head in his hands."  God dammit Ross!"  He said, and smiled at me.  Ross flipped off Danny, Danny did the same.  Arin looked at me, then looked over at Suzy."  Did you see the video of her?"  He asked, and she nodded."  I thought you were very brave."

        "Could we please not talk about me, let's just watch the game."  I said, and looked at them."  Sure if it's making you uncomfortable."  Arin said, and he looked over at the TV.  Mark put his head on my leg, and I kissed the top of his head.  We were watching the game when there was a knock on Mark's door.  Danny got up to get it, and I heard him talking to someone."  Mati, someone's here for you."  I walked over to the door, and saw the attack man.  His nose looked find, and so did his jaw."  Hello...Mati."  His showed his teeth, and had an evil look in his eyes."  Thank you."  I said to Danny, and he left us alone.  The man tried to touch me again, and I slapped his hand away."  Get your fucking hands off me."  I said in a low tone, and took a step back." You listen here, you stay the hell away from me.  I don't need your shit too."  He looked over my shoulder."  Was that your idiot of a brother, that jewish mother fucker?"  I heard shuffling behind me, and saw Mark standing there.  The man looked scared, and Mark looked confused."  Everything alright sis?"  He said, and he winked at me."  Yeah, eveything's fine.  This man is just lost, I'm helping him find the correct room.  Did I help you sir?"  He nodded his head, and turned to walk away."  Oh by the way,"  Mark said and he looked back," don't ever talk about my brother like that asshole."  He shut the door, and we walked back in the living room.  Danny was wiping his eyes, and I walked over to him.  I leaned down, and hugged him around the neck."  Do you honestly think we wouldn't protect you?"  I said looked down at him, and he smiled, and I kissed his forehead."  Thanks guys."

        We decided to watch some hockey games, and I was smiling."  I told Mark when I first met him about how I loved hockey."  Arin smiled at Mark, and Mark blushed."  Wow Mark, just wow."  He said, and I pulled Mark closer.  An hour later they all left, Mark and I just sat on the couch together."  So, who was that guy?"
        "I met him at the coffee shop, he told me I was beautiful.  I got weirded out."

        "Why did it weird you out?"  He asked as he took a sip of water."  It just I've only heard from you, and you didn't want to you know."  I looked at him, and he made a gaging noise."  He wanted to do that?"  He said, and I nodded."  Well then he got what he deserve."  I smiled, and he did too.  After a while I got tired, and went to bed.  Mark followed me a few minutes later, and snuggled in close to me."  It's gonna be a little bit cold tonight."  He said, and I nodded.