[P2] Chapter 41 : Penalty

April 18, 2019.

"Mom!"

That was the first thing Jeongguk called out, once he entered his house. It became a normal thing, to visit his parents at least thrice or four times a week and spend some time with them more often. A lot of days passed, and they earned a lot more fame now, and let's just say that they all eventually learned how to manage between their personal time and their job.

A small white dog came running to his feet, as Jeongguk knelt down immediately, petting him, as Gureum rubbed his head lovingly into Jeongguk's hands.

"You like that?" He asked, nuzzling his face on top of his head, letting out cute noises, as Gureum whined softly in approval, "Cute, so cute," he cooed out loud, placing a few pecks on top of his head.

"How come he gets that treatment before me, your brother?" Junghyun, his brother sighed, as the younger one rolled his eyes softly, before moving towards him and giving him a brief hug, with Gureum following him close to his leg.

"Free?" He asked.

"Nah, just a little visit. Have to complete some work later," Jeongguk answered him, as he went straight further into the house, in hopes of seeing his parents.

"Son," his father greeted, who was reading a newspaper, sitting in his room.

"Hey, dad," Jeongguk acknowledged, before going straight into the kitchen, the moment the food's smell reached him.

"Mom!" He exclaimed, before hurrying towards him, giving her a tight hug, as if he missed her so much, and was waiting to see her after a long time.

"Woah, there," she laughed out, as she hugged her son back, just for a second, before pulling away to look at the cooking again.

"I'm hungry just by looking at it," he mumbled, looking at the fried bacon, and some other dishes spread out, on the counter.

"Yeah, since you informed that you're coming today, I did something special," she said, "Also, why didn't you invite the others too? It'd be nice to have a breakfast together, right?"

"Mom, they're all at work already," Jeongguk shrugged, "My schedule is free today till noon, that's why I visited."

"I see, but invite them someday, it's been a while since I've seen the boys," she informed, "And I miss them so much!"

"I'm here right in front of you-"

"I missed you too," she laughed, "Now, call your father and your bother, for breakfast. And I didn't feed Gureum till now, today. Please do that too, and help me arrange the food on the table, and we'll start eating."

Jeongguk just stood there for a second, processing what he was just told.

"Mom-"

"It's okay, I love you, go do it," she said.

Jeongguk huffed softly, as he muttered a 'sure' before getting into work right away. He might act like he didn't want that, but deep inside, he was more than thankful that he was available for his family, and them leaning on him for small helps. He smiled subtly, before taking the dog food for Gureum.

.

.

.

Currently, Taehyung was learning this dance move by none other than Jin.

Since the younger one had missed a few days of practice, just concentrating on other areas of live shows, and recording, the eldest hyung was teaching him the choreography. Usually, Hoseok would do it since he was the main dancer and a part-time choreographer, but again, he was busy with his schedule.