[P2] Chapter 60 : Dinner

Double update!!

June 19, 2019. 

Jeongguk came to Seoul. It was almost noon when he entered his home, getting welcomed by silence. He looked around the living room, as a long sigh left his mouth. Jeongguk wasn't sure whether he got his alone time, but there he was. Though he was extremely upset at that moment, he was looking forward to the date. He checked his phone once again, he switched on the lights, before entering inside. Jeongguk stared at the message that Taehyung sent two days ago, when he talked about the date.

Tae baby ❤️
Wait for me in the dorm at seven in the evening!
I love you...

"Seven," he whispered to himself, looking at the time.

Three, at noon.

Thinking that he had enough time to take a small nap, take a shower, and dress up, he lied on the couch, his heart skipping a beat at the thought of having a date after nearly a month.

I wonder what he planned...

Jeongguk smiled softly.

He badly wanted to eat something then, but considering how Taehyung asked him to come to the dormitory at night, it probably would be dinner. He was hungry, yes, but it was okay to wait for a while when he got to eat with Taehyung a little later.

By the time Jeongguk got up from the couch, it was already one hour and a half later. He slowly gasped when he saw the clock, amazed at himself of how he dozed off that easily. Jeongguk wasn't the type to get ready and make himself look pretty and good looking before every date he went with Taehyung, but personally he felt like this date was pretty special. Each of them was, but this was even more.

Especially meeting up after a quarrel between them.

Jeongguk hated arguing with Taehyung, he absolutely loathed himself when he got angry at the older one, though he couldn't help himself at times. And more than angry, he was just sad. He was sad that he wasn't enough for Taehyung.

Jeongguk knew that he never deserved an angel like Taehyung for himself, but now that they were together, he at least expected them to not hide anything with each other, which Jeongguk was keeping up. But Taehyung wasn't. And he felt like he was the bad guy whenever he asked Taehyung, since the older one didn't want to tell him.

He felt bad for himself for expecting things, as sad as it sounded. Should he just not expect?

Jeongguk's thoughts overtook him as usual, and he was just too done and tired to mind it. He just let himself overthink, as he came back from taking a long shower. He looked up at the clock, which said 5:09 at that moment, as he went to his bedroom, while drying his wet hair with his towel lazily. 

Jeongguk looked at himself in the mirror before checking his phone once again, to see whether there were any messages from Taehyung. Strangely, there weren't any. But, Jeongguk, who was too accustomed to getting ready for the date, didn't really mind, thinking that Taehyung was probably busy getting stuff ready needed for the date.

"I can't wait to kiss him," he smiled to himself, his heart still racing at the mere thought of that.

.

.

.

Taehyung had stayed the night in his parents' house.

Not that he wanted to leave the place anytime soon anyways.

Him and his parents talked a lot, chatted like old times, and just... Taehyung felt right. For the first time in months he felt right, he felt wanted, and he felt happy. He felt himself. Taehyung didn't say about him seeing a therapist, or anything about his anxiety or depression, because he forgot about it. Not because he wanted to hide, he just... he didn't think of such awful things then.