Chapter 6 : Tired

December 16, 2017.

Taehyung dropped in his bed after a tiring day of heavy practice. They were practicing the dance for the title track called Fake Love for the first time, and the choreography of his solo track, Singularity. Apart from that, his daily schedule of work---overall, that day was the most exhausting till now. 

As much as he was excited for this second Love Yourself album, he couldn't help but feel tired then. He didn't even want to have dinner---just sleep.

And that's what he did.

Clearing his bed, he positioned himself comfortably, before closing his eyes. At that moment---the heavenly feeling which feels like the bed was just inviting you with open arms---

"Taehyung!"

Jimin burst open his door, shouting his room. 

Taehyung closed his eyelids tightly, pressing his lips together---controlling himself from not snapping at him. He took a deep breath, getting up, looking at the other, who didn't seem to notice Taehyung's restlessness.

"Hyung, I want to sleep, go away," he mumbled before turning away, burying his head in the pillow.

"Did you just call me hyung or am I hearing things?" 

"I called you hyung so that you could leave me alone, please," he said, yawning.

Jimin shook his head---before jumping over Taehyung hugging him from behind, which caused the younger to groan slightly, laugh slightly nevertheless. 

"Are you tired?"

"So much," the younger said, placing his hands above Jimin's, snuggling back. "I'm not even hungry, I just went to sleep."

Jimin hummed before tightening his grip over his best friend, closing his eyes as well. He, originally, barged into Taehyung's room to drag him out for a video game---and have another bet or dare. But seeing him this tired, he decided against it. Moreover, he'd get some sleep too.

"Let's sleep," the elder whispered, let out a lazy yawn.

With that, the two best friends---hugging each other tightly, were slowly drowning in a deep slumber. 

The door was left open.

Meanwhile, Jungkook was having his banana milk after his dinner---as he was browsing in his phone. Talking with his hyungs, mostly teasing the eldest, Jin---and making fun of him, he finally stood up from the dining table, wanting to end his day with a good night's sleep. 

Sipping his banana drink, he went towards his room---peeking into Taehyung's room slightly, only to see Jimin and Taehyung tangled against each other on his bed, almost sleeping peacefully.

Jungkook almost spit his milk out---choking continuously.

He couldn't tear his eyes away from the duo, when Jimin's and Taehyung's legs were in between each other---not to mention that Taehyung was in shorts, and with Taehyung's face buried in the other's neck, with both of their arms around each other, secured in a tight embrace. And at that moment, the maknae didn't know what came over him---he frowned looking at that.

It wasn't the first time Jimin and Taehyung cuddled against each other, and Jungkook knew that damn well---though he couldn't ignore the weird feeling erupting from his insides. 

A part of him was hurt, without even knowing why. He didn't even have a guess.

The fact that he was starting to grow slight feelings for Taehyung didn't even strike him---not even a bit, considering that Taehyung was guy. Jungkook was a guy. Two guys falling in love with each other---was a big no.