Chapter 26 : Busted

A double update, please read the previous one if you haven't <33

January 13, 2018.

Jungkook was waiting patiently looking at the time. 12:47.

He and his boyfriend decided to meet here, that night. The maknae was nervous, it was one of their nights where they sneak in. 

He tapped his toes rapidly in distress, patiently anticipating for the elder to come. And he would be lying if it didn't make him nervous. The maknae was always nervous when it came to meeting him in secret, especially during nights. Afraid that they'll get caught.

Jungkook, turned his head towards Taehyung's room for a swift moment, to see him pouting, with his eyes half open walking towards the living room cutely, in his pyjamas. 

Jungkook's heart melted to ground at that sight, making his heart beat a million times faster. 

And it was all new for him. He hadn't even experienced these sort of things with a girl, and it was... different. He was happy that it was Taehyung. 

Jungkook immediately leaned on the couch's side hand-rest, as he saw Taehyung sitting beside him rubbing his eyes, before turning to him. 

Taehyung smiled at him as he sat cross-legged, facing his cute boyfriend. 

Not many seconds later, Jungkook started pouting badly, with his eyebrows knitted together. 

"Hyung!" He whisper-shouted, not wanting anyone to hear them, to which the elder looked at him questioningly, trying hard not to pamper him with kisses because of how cute he looked. 

Jungkook opened both of his arms wider, motioning for Taehyung to come closer. 

"Hug me."

Taehyung chuckled in a low voice, shaking his head, wondering how crazy the latter was driving him. He slowly went near the younger, wrapping his arms around his torso as Jungkook captured him by shoulders. 

And just like that, they were laying peacefully on the couch for a few moments. 

"Hyung," Jungkook suddenly called, which made the elder lift his head and look up at him. 

Taehyung sat up, facing Jungkook, as he didn't say anything at first. 

Jungkook suddenly pulled the elder closer to him, making him sit on Jungkook's legs, their faces close to each other. 

Their eyes spoke million, as they were brighter than thousand galaxies and their smiles were the brightest. 

The younger slowly bopped his nose with Taehyung's, in a swift motion. The elder giggled amusingly, not expecting this. Jungkook placed his hands on either side of the elder's hips as Tae's made way to the side of the younger's neck. 

Their smiles never once left their lips. 

Jungkook leaned forward before rubbing their noses together and Taehyung could swore that he would've died at that moment. 

Jungkook leaned back again, his thumb caressing the sides of his torso softly. 

The elder leaned forward slightly, before stopping extremely close to Jungkook's face, looking into his eyes. And just like that, in the close proximity, they both devoured the other. 

Taehyung smiled so hard that his crinkles were at its maximum, as he lifted his head a bit to place a quick peck on his boyfriend's nose. And it made Jungkook scrunch his nose immediately.