[P2] Chapter 42 : Busy

April 19, 2019.

Not that Jeongguk missed Taehyung, not at all, but the first thing he was jump onto him and cling to him like a koala, when the elder one returned from his home.

A deep chuckle left his mouth, as hugged the younger one back, as both of them continued to walk further into their dorm, to greet the others.

It wasn't like all seven were staying at the dorm, nowadays. Of course, it was for use for everyone, but as they grew, some of the hyungs had their own houses, and the members often stay at their family's house, just to keep in touch. And still, their dorm was accessed by all.

Taehyung giggled once again, at the behavior of his boyfriend, who was literally hanging off him from his shoulders, as if the floor couldn't take him, as if he was not to set foot down. It was only the morning, quite early at that, and Jeongguk woke up just to receive the elder one, since it was going to be an extremely busy day for all the seven.

It didn't take much time for the two younger ones of the group to go for work. Seems like, all the others were already at the site, leaving Taehyung and Jeongguk.

"Make sure to lock the windows," the maknae called out, as he was wearing his sneakers, in his doorstep.

Taehyung yelled out a brief 'okay!' as he clicked everything lock, checked the kitchen, just the usual stuff one would check before locking the house for the whole day. He quickly grabbed his phone, before shoving it down his pocket, and taking his bag, as he hurried outside, since the last thing he wanted was to be late.

Jeongguk was waiting for him yet again, leaning against the wall, outside the entrance, with his bag hanging off his shoulders, humming a soft tune. He looked to his left, when he heard a sudden noise of clattering, making him stop humming, and rush inside, only to see Taehyung searching his footwear among the ones lying there.

He eyed the elder one, blinking softly, as Taehyung looked up exasperated.

"I don't know where I kept my shoes," he mumbled, "Since I don't wear them often, I don't know where it is now, and we're going to be late. No, we're both going to be late for a busy day, and it's because of me-"

"Baby, stop rambling," Jeongguk said, as he couldn't help but let out a small laugh, as he bent down, before taking one of his shoes, "Here, wear it."

Taehyung saw that shoe the younger one was holding, before shrugging his shoulders softly, and taking it from his hand, starting to wear it almost immediately. Jeongguk watched Taehyung mess up slightly with the laces, in hurry, as another small sigh left his mouth.

He brought both of his hands to the other's shoes, before starting to clear up the messy knots of the shoe laces. Taehyung thumped his shoulders down at that, as he watched his boyfriend do the work.

Being done with both the shoes, Jeongguk quickly dusted his palms with the cloth beside them on the stand, before looking back at Taehyung.

Taehyung only stared back at him, with an innocent look, right after having an even more innocent smile.

Jeongguk shook his head, before grabbing the other's neck and pecking his lips swiftly, and getting up, pulling Taehyung up with him the next moment.

"Let's go," he said, as Taehyung grabbed the keys, before locking the door, and switching off the lights, and not forgetting to hold Jeongguk's hands tightly, as they both went to work.

-----------

"Alright, cut!"

The members one by one immediately hurried to check the footage, the staffs starting to adjust their hair and makeup in the side.