Chapter 34 : Love

A longer chapter, enjoy! <3

February 12, 2018.

Everything was falling apart. 

Taehyung couldn't even breath at that moment. He felt suffocated and pressured. He felt... lonely

That night, in the hopes of spending time with his boyfriend, he completed all his works for the day way more sooner. 

Even though the situation wasn't really on his side, he tried his best to look on the positive side and had the urge to make things better. To make things how it was, before. 

Thinking so, hoping so, he entered the dorm. 

Hoseok was on his phone, sitting in the living room and the whole dorm was silent. 

"Hyung," the younger called out. 

"Oh you're home, was waiting for you," he said, getting up. 

"Where's Jeongguk?"

"He and Jimin has some promotional activities and productions. They said they'll be late," he said.

And that was all it took for Taehyung to thump his shoulders down in disappointment. It felt as if all his hopes drowned so deep that he couldn't dig it up. 

This wasn't the first time either. Every time he went home, Jeongguk wasn't there and every time Jeongguk was home Tae wasn't there. The only time they saw each other was during group practices and that too, he couldn't get any alone time with him. 

He was feeling as if he failed as a boyfriend. 

Taehyung didn't know how Jeongguk felt, since they had barely been talking. Sure, they joked around, they spent time along with others. But it has been real long since they had a serious conversation since they confessed to each other and started dating. 

Wordlessly, he went to his room. 

It broke Hoseok's heart to see his younger brother like this. He knew things wouldn't be easy and seeing the two cheerful youngest members like this, wasn't really his favorite. 

Though they were both of age, they were still young. And Hoseok knew how hard it would be to maintain both work and love life, given that they were idols made it thousand times harder. 

He just hoped everything would be fine. 

.

.

.

Jeongguk was staring outside the window, his head resting on the glass tiredly with his mask half covering his mouth. Beside him, Jimin seemed half sleepy. Neither of them talked, they were too exhausted to say anything. 

It was nearly two in the morning, as they were on their way back to their dorm.

"Jeongguk," the elder called, to which the maknae turned his head towards him, "Did you talk to Tae?"

Jeongguk shook his head in denial and turned the other side, not in the mood to talk. 

Jimin sighed inaudibly. He had been sensing an uncomfortable feeling from his best friend for the past few days. To be honest, he had a tiny guess that the reason was Jeongguk.

On the other hand, Jeongguk wanted to cry so badly, just let all his tears out, and cry out loud because of the longing sadness in his heart. Even though he never really showed his feelings openly to anybody, the lack of time he has been with his boyfriend got to him really bad.