Chapter 1 : Wings

December 10, 2017.

All he could see was bright spots in the dark stadium. Just like how the sparkling stars filled the night sky.

He took in the breathtaking sight in front of him, with tears in his eyes, overwhelmed by the joy, love and happiness. The satisfaction and contentment from the priceless view displayed before him, made his tears fall from his eyes.

The youngest didn't bother wiping it away, because he was afraid. Afraid he would miss the magnificent scene in a bat of eye.

He smiled through the tears, his both hands waving at the crowd, receiving an excited cheering.

Seeing the maknae crying, all the hyungs rushed towards him. Jimin wrapped his arms around the crying Jungkook, grinning widely.

"Ah... Our Jeonggukie," he teased him, whereas the proud leader just ruffled his hair.

Jeongguk placed his mic near his mouth to speak.

"I'm so h-happy..," he said, before bending down to let out more tears.

Yoongi looked at him fondly, with a soft expression on his face standing near Hoseok.

Jeongguk stood up, as he turned to his left to see a certain male, whom always made his heart skip a bit. The latter looked at the youngest with a delicate gaze, before walking towards him.

The maknae was so happy that he didn't realize that he didn't stop crying.

The next moment, he was wrapped among the other's hands and Jungkook couldn't be more happier. He felt complete.

He showed his bunny smile in euphoria, as the both males were holding each other in a tight embrace, sharing the happiness.

And Jeongguk couldn't ask for more.

With his hyungs, with his lovely army and most importantly with Taehyung, he felt like the most luckiest person in the world.

Even though Jungkook didn't know why Taehyung meant something special to him, he was sure that he would be nothing without him.

-------- 

Jin's eyelids were drooping heavy from the lack of sleep. He let his head lean on the side window, quietly spending his drive back to their performance, that night. 

It was their last show of the Wings tour ending in USA. 

With a heavy heart and tired body, he was beyond tired to do anything. He released a soft sigh as let his eyes closed, drifting off to a small dreamland. 

He wasn't really asleep, but he wanted to lay down so badly. 

The others weren't any better either. 

Jimin, Jeongguk, Jin and Namjoon took a car to their hotel, whereas the other three were travelling in the other, a bit behind them. 

Many words weren't really shared inside the car, which these four shared. All were too tired to do anything. Jungkook already asleep, Jimin was humming a tune softly looking through his phone. Namjoon was looking outside, whereas Jin was in the verge of sleeping. 

December 10, 2017. 

The ending show of Wings. 

An important date to all the members. 

There wasn't a single one who didn't shed tears. Both BTS and Army. It wasn't a final goodbye, but still, it felt like it. It was more overwhelming for the members.