Chapter 23 : Date

January 7, 2018.

Taehyung was nervous.

Well, of course, he would be. He didn't plan anything too much for this date, due to the lack of time he got free. With shooting, editing and proportional activities going on, and attending a lot of shows, performing now and then, on the side, they barely got free time. 

The only period of the time they saw each other was during night, and that too, Taehyung would sneak into Jeongguk's room, or the other way round. After that talk they had, it was true that both of them felt a lot better, there was no doubt in it. But they couldn't talk much after that, except playing a lot of videos, cuddling and kissing.

Since no one knew about their relationship, it became even more harder for them to communicate without anyone's help. 

With all these things going on, Taehyung even forgot to call his parents one day. And he always, always called his family daily, too see how they were doing, how Yeontan was doing... everything. 

Among all these going on, he managed to plan something, not very much grand, but something in their dorm---as they couldn't go out without protection outside. Especially not during daylight, and especially not during a Sunday.

He couldn't bear take his personal issues outside, since he became a public figure---he was watched from everywhere. As much as he hated it, he chose this life. One of the cons of being a popular idol.

It was three in the noon, when Taehyung looked around his room.

His bed was done all pretty, decorated with plushies and pillows, with changed blankets, as the walls were covered with temporary curtains, giving a cozy environment. He checked the food once again, some of Jeongguk's favorites, and his too---and that meant, banana milk. It was laid neatly in the small table beside the bed, with some water.

He was thinking about a movie, a nice easy-watch movie which went perfectly with the cozy environment. 

Since they had the day off, probably watch a movie, talk and cuddle to sleep.

Hopefully, Jeongguk would like it.

.

.

.

On the other hand, Jeongguk was doing push ups in his room, that afternoon, like usual. But no, of course the date didn't slip from his mind, which made him even more curious that what would happen in the rest of the day. 

The thought of going on a date made him smile softly, though he wasn't sure what kind of date it would be. 

Anything was fine, as long he got to spend time with Taehyung. 

He sighed softly, as he got up stretching his arms, after the small workout, before gulping down the water from the bottle he was having. 

Before he could do anything else, his room door burst open suddenly, to see Jimin and Jin coming inside. 

"What---"

"Wanna game?" Jin asked, before sitting on the bed, as Jeongguk watched Jimin who already switched on the computer, sitting in front of it.

"I---Sure," the maknae breathed out, not expecting the sudden visit of the other two, when his mind was fully on what his date would be, and how it'd go.

"Great," Jimin muttered.

Just when Jeongguk was about to sit down beside him, he heard a small knock on the opened door, making him look at who it was. Taehyung was standing there with a slightly nervous expression, his cheeks slightly red, as he looked at Jeongguk hopefully.