Yandere!Silva Zoldyck x Reader Smut

Requested by @Velenlen. Sorry it's late and sorry this book hasn't been updated in such a long time. I started university in 2019 and I'm currently spending most of my time working on that.

I'll get back to updating this as much as I can so, by all means, do request something if you want to.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Their existence was no secret, but you'd only heard rumours of them, the Zoldyck clan. They were some of the most talented assassins in the world and always managed to complete their assigned missions. From what you had heard, each of them worked in different ways and had their own ways of dealing with their targets. Despite their wanted status and the fact they were criminals and murderers, it was apparent from the media and police that no one dared do anything about them for fear of, well, death.

You'd never seen a Zoldyck before. You tended to not listen to the news stories on them. To you, they were just there in society. You knew a lot of the people they had killed; they were acquaintances of your father and most of them assets in partnership to his company, which you were slowly inheriting.

But none of this meant you hadn't heard descriptions of them. The infamous silver hair. The large builds. The calm, quiet, reserved nature some of them had. Their somewhat odd style of clothing choices. It was these things that slowly clicked into place that made you wonder how you hadn't pieced it together. How had you been so stupid?!

You stared at the man in front of you with long silver hair. He held no weapons on him, but you honestly didn't believe he needed to wield a weapon to kill you. Judging by the size of his muscles, you were certain he could crush your skull in less than five seconds.

But that wasn't what you were focused on. What annoyed you was your lack of attention throughout the week. You had seen this man in multiple places while going about your daily life. When you went for your morning coffee, he was there. When you travelled from meeting to meeting, he was somehow outside of every building. But you hadn't paid it any mind. You hadn't paid him any mind.

His calm, collected, reserved nature gave you an unthreatening feeling. There was nothing unusual about him from the way he looked, and he didn't exactly give off terrifying, dangerous vibes. He didn't give off "I'm-going-to-murder-you" vibes at all. Which was probably why you hadn't screamed yet, hadn't started running.

Instead, you stared at him, unsure of what to think. The question you should ask was obvious – what do you want? – but even you were terrified of the answer. Was he there to kill you? Was he there to kidnap you? Was he going to harm you? There were multiple possibilities that could result in multiple different endings, none of which you liked. Still, you had to asked.

"What do you want?" he raised an eyebrow, simply staring at you. You tugged a little tighter on your dressing gown. He had surely picked a time to just suddenly turn up in your room. You'd barely finished showering. His silence wasn't all that comforting. It just made more questions run through your mind. "Are you here to kill me?" it was his job after all. It wouldn't have surprised you if he said yes but the shake of his head – no – did indeed surprise you. "Then... do you want money?" again, he shook his head. This time, he started walking over to you.

"I've been watching you," you raised an eyebrow at his words. Not creepy at all. He didn't elaborate on what he said. It really was self-explanatory. What he wouldn't say, though, was how you had captivated him. He had seen you just after an assassination, you were hurrying about the streets in a frantic motion, heading from one meeting to the next. It was your voice that drew him in, that wonderful, light voice that sounded like an angel singing. He was drawn to it.