Erwin x Reader Part 2

H/C- Hair Colour

H/L - Hair Length

E/C- Eye Colour

S/C - Skin Colour

Y/H - Your Height

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You hummed, sitting at a table in the mess hall. You were on your own, 'studying' the other cadets. Your eyes glanced around the mess hall, each cadet was laughing and smiling with one another as they ate their food.

You picked at your bread, eating small pieces of it here and there. You weren't hungry, having come from the interior of Wall Sina, you had been fed well the day before.

You did, however, drink your water as if it were drying up. One thing you had learned was to stay hydrated, thanks to your fathers' job. You zoned out for a while, thinking of your family. You brother, mother and father, which regiment would make them proud?

The sound of someone clearing their throat caught your attention. Your eyes snapped to a tall, somewhat buff, blonde haired man. He was quite handsome but what caught your attention most... was his eyebrows.

"May I sit here?" he requested, raising his large, bushy eyebrows. You stifled a laugh, not wanting to offend, but then again... you had never seen anyone with such... eccentric eyebrows.

"Of course," you quickly composed yourself and motioned to the seat in front of you. The blonde smiled and sat down, though his attention never went to his food.

"Thank you. I'm Erwin Smith, and you are?" he questioned, his baby blue eyes looking from you to your hands, which were picking at the bread again.

"Ah, I'm (Y/N) (L/N)," you replied, reaching a hand across the table after shaking the breadcrumbs off. Erwin nodded and shook your tiny hand with his large one.

"By any chance are you of the (L/N) Welding Corporation?" the blonde haired man asked as you sighed gently.

"I am, yes. My father owns it," you answered with a gentle smile. Erwin nodded his head and questioned about your father no more, much to your surprise. "So, you're from Sina, correct?" you nodded your head in confirmation. "I'm from Rose, my father, unfortunately, passed," you almost choked on your drink.

You hadn't known the blonde merely five minutes and he was already opening up and telling you his life story! What the hell?!

"I, erm, ah, I'm sorry to hear that," you replied as Erwin smiled gently at you.

"It's fine, it was a long time ago," you nodded your head at his reply and found yourself suddenly curious.

"So, do you always start a conversation like that?" you enquired. Erwin raised his eyebrows slightly and gave a nervous laugh.

"I'm not sure how one would normally start a conversation," he replied honestly as you laughed loudly and held your hand out to the blonde.

"How about we start again? My name's (F/N) (L/N), what are your hobbies?" you questioned. Erwin smiled, shook your hand and repeated his name before continuing with the different hobbies he had.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------