Rin x AI

Requested by minsugabulletproof. This one is short but sweet.

H/C - Hair Colour

H/L - Hair Length

S/C - Skin Colour

E/C - Eye Colour

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rin rolled over in his bed so he was laying on his back. He held his phone in his hand, just above his face. Despite the many times he had dropped it on his face, he still hadn't learned. The dark blue haired boy flipped through his phone before checking his emails.

An excited smile suddenly spread across his face as he sat up, staring directly at an email entitled 'CONGRATULATIONS!' Clicking on the email, Rin quickly scanned over the contents that were inside. He remembered, a while ago, he signed up to test an Artificial Intelligence that was going to be released on mobile only but they needed public beta testers to try it first and give feedback.

While it wasn't Rins' kind of thing to try, he decided to give it a go regardless and signed up for it. He was surprised to find out that he was actually chosen to test the subject. The contents of the email were basically a congratulations to Rin and to click the link in the email to download the AI.

Rin followed the steps on the email and waited as a loading screen, completely black with a white circle, appeared on his phone. The blue haired boy hummed to himself, tapping his foot against the bottom of his bed, waiting for it to finish.

"Rin? What are you doing?" Yukio questioned, entering the room with multiple papers in his hands. Rin yelped in shock, his phone flying out of his hands. The blue haired boy panicked, trying to catch his phone. He sighed in relief when he successfully caught it and turned to his twin.

"Do you remember that Artificial Intelligence Tester that needed public testers?" Rin questioned, his brother taking a seat at his desk. His eyebrows furrowed in confusion. He loosely recalled Rin signing up to be a tester but that was over three months ago.

"Barely, but yes," Yukio answered, walking over to Rin and looking at the phone he held up.

"It's downloading now. I was chosen as a tester, so I followed the steps and now it should be downloading," Rin explained, showing his brother the loading screen. A loud chime came from the phone a second later and Rin quickly turned the phone to him.

The screen was blank with nothing but a blue background. He hummed, a little disappointed, maybe it didn't actually work.

"Hello," the blue haired boy screamed when his phone spoke, but nothing appeared on the screen. "My name is Artificial Intelligence. I was created to help you progress through your daily life. To build me to your standards, please select from the following options," Rin looked at the screen with an impressed expression.

Yukio moved to sit next to his brother, an interested expression overcoming his features. On the screen were the different options to make the AI look how the person using it wanted it to look. It had the option for skin colour, hair colour and eye colour.

Rin selected everything he wanted and after a moment of the screen loading again, the AI popped up. The AI was (S/C) with (E/C) eyes and (H/L) (H/C) hair. The AI smiled at Rin, its face slightly monotonous.

"Thank you for creating me. Please, enter the name you wish for me to call you by," the AI spoke. Below it a keypad appeared where Rin could enter his name.

"Should I put something like 'Master Rin'?" Rin joked to his brother, who rolled his eyes at the boy and nudged him slightly with his arm. "Fine, fine, Rin it is," the blue haired boy grinned and entered his name.