Guilty Pleasure

The bell rings, another day begins.

You sighed as you slammed your head down on the desk. Final period had just ended and the bell had rang, signalling it was time to leave. You huffed, throughout the day you had tried numerous assassinations and all had failed.

"Damn octopus," you muttered as you continued to lean on the desk with a huff. Your classmates walked passed with quick paces as they all ushered to get home.

Slowly, you lifted your head and sighed heavily, shoulders slumping in the process.

"There's always tomorrow," Nagisa, your blue haired classmate, reminded as he walked towards the door with Kayano, the smallest girl in your class.

"Yeah, yeah," you groaned and stood to your feet. Looking around you saw that everyone had left. Shaking your head, you quickly walked towards the door, green anti-Korosensei knife in hand and swung your arm at him as he re-entered the room.

"Better luck tomorrow, (Y/N)," Korosensei smiled as he looked down at your small frame. The octopus was significantly larger than you. Stuffing your hands in your blazer pocket you began your trek down the mountain, bag slung over shoulder.

The air was light and the sun still shinning as you started to walk towards your house. You reflected on the day's events, remembering you weren't the only one who tried to assassinate the octopus today.

The class sadist, Akabane Karma, had also tried his fair share at assassinating the octopus. Though, you were almost a hundred percent sure he did that for the fun of it.

However, unlike Karma, Korosensei didn't find it as amusing to groom your eyebrows or hair or fix your nails when you tried to assassinate him. Since you were a girl, the yellow teacher had the impression you would fawn over the nails or hair. And, honestly, you were thankful he had that impression.

It wasn't that you didn't enjoy doing your hair or nails, it was just you didn't like other people touching your hair or nails. You even hated it when Karma tried to fix your hair or when he offered to do your nails, and the two of you had been friends for a long time.

Your train of thought stopped as you quickly walked into a convenience store. You picked up your favourite drinks and snacks, as well as Karmas' and headed towards the exit.

You and the red head didn't hang around as much in school as you did outside. You would always drop by with snacks, games and sometimes even homework, which he was surprisingly thankful for.

You bit into your Pocky as you walked up the steps to Karmas' house a few minutes later. Pushing you (H/L) (H/C) out of your eyes you reached for the door handle and that's when it hit your ears. The music. The music that you dreaded hearing whenever you came to Karmas' house unexpectedly.

You sighed, refusing to bash your head on the door frame and quickly snuck into Karmas' house. You looked into the living room, where you knew Karma would be, curtains drawn, before sneaking into the kitchen.

You smirked, placed a bag full of the convenience store contents onto the counter and pulled your phone out of your pocket before walking towards the living room.

You leaned on the doorframe, listening quietly.

"Cause if you liked it, then you should have put a ring on it
If you liked it, then you should have put a ring on it
Don't be mad once you see that he want it
If you liked it, then you should have put a ring on it."

You were almost howling with laughter as you recorded Karma singing to the song and dance the exact dance to Beyoncé, Single Ladies.

Being friends with the sadist had its perks. Such as knowing he would help you, being able to plan revenge, being able to blackmail people and stalk people. Yes, being his friend has many perks.