Karasuma x Reader x Asano

Requested by DraculeMihawk41

(Y/N) - Your Name

(L/N) - Last Name

(F/C) - Favourite Colour

(H/L) - Hair Length

(H/C) - Hair Colour

(H/C) - Home Country

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You hummed nervously to yourself, standing in front of the principal of Kunugigaoka Junior High. You never expected him to be so... intimidating.

"So, it's settled. As of today, you will be teaching the students in their Home Economics Class, due to the... octopus that continues to eat their sweets," the man spoke. You froze slightly, feeling his eyes trail up and down your body.

Your hand instinctively reached for the gun you had in your back pocket. Maybe it was because the room was so dark, or maybe it was because of the way he stared but something about the man made your stomach churn, and not in the good way.

"Yes, sir. I'll be teaching them four days a week, but I'll be here five," you explained as the man stared at you. His face contorted slightly in shock as you gave a gentle smile, your hand resting on the handle of the gun.

"Such dedication from such a beautiful lady," this threw you off. You weren't expecting anything like that to leave his mouth.

"I... thank you, sir? I think?" you spoke, though it came out more like a question as you continued to stand straight.

"You can remove your hand from the gun. You're free to go to your class whenever you're ready," the orange haired man replied as you gently, but slowly, released the grip on the gun you held.

"Thank you, sir," you spoke, bowing slightly and turning around.

"(L/N)," you stopped when he called your name, turning to him slightly. "Call me Asano," he offered as you nodded your head once.

"Alright, then... thank you, Asano," you responded, bowing again quickly and rushing out of the room. You leaned on the door outside the room, releasing a silent sigh and quickly composed yourself.

You honestly hoped you wouldn't have to see him a lot around the campus. You pushed yourself off the door and quickly headed to the exit of the building, Class E was rather far up the mountain.

Asano stared at the door where you had exited. Something inside him changed when he saw you, his eyes seemed to grow more bright and lively. He licked his lips, eyes glued to the door.

He would have to make the trip up the mountain every now and then... just to make sure things were alright, of course.

You stood in front of Karasuma and Irina with a gentle smile on your face. The two stared at you, Irina in confusion and Karasuma in slight shock. He had heard from his boss they were getting a new teacher. However, he didn't expect you to be so... stunning.

You stood in a pair of tight (F/C) jeans and a long sleeved (F/C) shirt with a pair of (F/C) boots and a dark, leather jacket to finish the look. You (H/L) (H/C) was flowing freely in the style you most preferred.

You placed your hands in your pockets and looking around slightly, feeling a little awkward under their gazes.

"So... I'm (L/N) (F/N) I'm from (H/C) and I'll be the new economics teacher," you stated, stretching your arm out slightly to the black-haired man who stared at you.