Adult!Rio Nakamura x Professional Assassin!Reader Part 2

Part two requested by BehindTheScenes_Suga.

H/C - Hair Colour

H/L - Hair Length

E/C - Eye Colour

S/C - Skin Colour

F/B - Favourite Band

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You wandered into the apartment with a tired expression on your face. You practically threw your bag of weapons until the table by the door before kicking off your boots and wandering through the halls.

It had been a long day and you were tired. You had managed to complete a new list that had been given to you by a new client in the timeframe they wanted but it was still hard work. The timeframe was short and you almost didn't complete it, but you were proud to say you did.

You could hear the humming of your partner from somewhere in the apartment. You smiled as you walked passed a picture hanging on the wall of the hallway. You and your partner were looking at the camera, large grins on your faces. You were both sitting in a tree with the sunset happening behind you. Your partner wanted to try to recreate your first meeting but that was a little more unique than most first meetings.

You wandered into the bedroom, ready to collapse onto the covers of your bed to sleep, but a voice stopped you in your tracks.

"(Y/N)! Don't you dare collapse on those bedsheets in that blood covered shirt!" you looked down to your black shirt. Surprisingly, it was somewhat covered in blood, but you had gotten so used to the damp feeling that it was just something normal to you. You looked toward the bathroom where your partner was, a confused expression on your face. "It's not the first time this week you've come home in blood!" the feminine voice yelled again, knowing what you would be thinking.

You chuckled slightly, removed your shirt and started toward the bathroom in your bra. Your girlfriend walked out of the bathroom with a large grin on her face when she saw you. You help the bloodied shirt away from the woman, not wanting to stain her shirt.

Rio leaned forward, placing a gentle kiss on your lips before moving passed you into the bedroom. She fiddled with her hair, tying it into a long ponytail so it was out of her face.

"How do I look?" Rio questioned, turning around to face you. You didn't look at her as you put your shirt into your empty wash basket.

"Beautiful," you answered, never glancing up.

"You didn't even look at me!" Rio pouted, stomping her foot like a child. You smirked slightly, turning around so you could walk back toward her.

You placed your hands on her hips and looked into her beautiful blue eyes. You were the same height at Rio, maybe a little taller than her. You placed a kiss on her forehead, grinning the entire time.

"That's because, I don't need to look at you to know how beautiful my girlfriend is," you stated, kissing her quickly on the lips before heading back to the bathroom.

"There's a towel on the rack. Don't forget we're going out with my friends!" Rio yelled to you from the bedroom. She laid on the bed, already ready to meet her friends. You said nothing in return and instead started to run the shower.

You would be lying if you said you weren't nervous about meeting Rios' friends. After all, what would they think when they saw you? You were an assassin and Rio was a lecturer at a local university. They would probably be able to sense any blood lust you had. Not to mention, at one point you were hired by Takaoka to kill them!