Asano Gakuho x Student!Reader Part 2 Smut

Multiple people requested this after the last update. I hope you all enjoy.

F/F - Favourite Colour

H/C - Hair Colour

S/C - Skin Colour

E/C - Eye Colour

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gakuho moved you from the wall and sat you on his desk, knocking off the rest of the papers that were on it. You moved your hands from the mans' hair toward the blazer that he was wearing and pulled at the buttons, undoing it and pushing it back off his shoulders.

Gakuho allowed the blazer to fall to the ground without any complaint. He moved his hands from your waist for barely a second before putting them back and tugging at your shirt. He tugged at the clothing, pulling it from your trousers and over your head, tossing it to the floor, revealing your (F/C) bra.

Gakuho studied your body closely with a hungry expression. His eyes trailed over your (S/C) stomach to the bra which your breasts filled perfectly. He looked back up to your lips and connected his with your own, hungrily.

"If I didn't know any better, I would have thought you planned this, (Y/N)," you grunted against his lips, moving your hands up and down his shirt, unbuttoning it in the process. You threw it open and ran your slightly cold fingertips over his stomach.

While Gakuho wasn't toned like most boys your age would be he was well built under the slightly baggy shirts he wore and large blazers. You looked at his stomach and licked your lips in pleasure. Gakuho was definitely a man – not a boy.

"And if I did?" you questioned, pulling the man closer to you by his unbuttoned shirt. Gakuho looked you up and down and licked his lips. The only thing that could have made it better was if you were wearing a skirt instead of your jeans but they indeed left little to the imagination.

"I'm not complaining," Gakuho answered, kissing your harshly against. He moved his hands around your back to the clasp of your bra and unbuttoned it, allowing your breasts to fall loose. He grabbed your bra and threw it to the floor by his feet.

Gakuho lifted his hand and grasps your breasts tightly in his hands, pinching at your hardened nipples. You groaned in pleasure, biting your lip, not wanting to be too loud. You were worried that someone may hear you, you were still in school after all.

Gakuho pulled away from your lips, watching your reaction. Your eyes closed in pleasure and your lips parted as your moans left your mouth, quietly filling the classroom. You moved your hands down Gakuhos' bare chest toward the waistband of his trousers.

You started to fiddle with the buttons and zipper, wanting to see what he had hidden under the clothing but a knock from the door froze you both in your tracks. Your head snapped toward the door and Gakuhos' eyes widened immensely.

The man quickly started to button up his shirt and fix his tie, while you grabbed your scattered clothes and hid under the desk he had in the room. Luckily, no one could see under it unless they were actually behind it.

Gakuho called a confident, unphased 'come in' while he walked around, gathering the papers that had fallen onto the floor. The door opened to reveal Mr Hideki, the principle of the school. He stared at Gakuho with a confused expression on his face.

"Ah, Mr Hideki," your face paled slightly at the thought of the man being in the room. Hopefully, Gakuho didn't look too flustered.

"Is everything okay, Mr Asano?" Mr Hideki enquired, stepping into the room.